Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
9RtYEM7.jpg
All those scientists saying being fat is unhealthy. Pfffft. Excuse me while I strap my oxygen tank to my git-along-tubby.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of my buddies old girlfriends was harassed on Twitter today/yesterday because some News Station confused her with some ... apparently ape shit crazy politician in Canada.

rrr_img_67861.jpg

Thoroughly amused at the Hump a Stump part haha
tongue.png

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
Someone on YouTube mentioned that he wondered how many people got hooked on meth because of this show. I think the better question is, how many Meth Suppliers got inspired to start their business because of this show.

rrr_img_67870.jpg

And to all you people bitching about Fedor... you need to lurk more. Having Lurked FOH for many years prior to opening my account here on Rerolled (and its predecessor whatever the fuck that short lived thing was called), I can recall a time where people were all like "WTF Quin?! Why did you post that shit?!" and now Fedor is getting it, or rather has been for the better part of a few years now. It's already been said but it bares repeating. As I see it, you have three valid options;

1> Don't click on his spoilers if you don't want to see that shit.
2> You can ignore him if you really just don't want to chance it (though that doesn't stop you from seeing him quoted).
3> Fuck off, and go lurk somewhere else.

Am I defending him? Yes... yes I am. Does he need me to defend him... fuck no. Fact is Fedor is awesome in his own right even if some of the stuff he posts makes you throw up a little.

TL;DR Stop hating on Fedor, you'll never be as awesome as him.

rrr_img_67871.gif

Krozman

N00b
And to all you people bitching about Fedor... you need to lurk more. Having Lurked FOH for many years prior to opening my account here on Rerolled (and its predecessor whatever the fuck that short lived thing was called), I can recall a time where people were all like "WTF Quin?! Why did you post that shit?!" and now Fedor is getting it, or rather has been for the better part of a few years now. It's already been said but it bares repeating. As I see it, you have three valid options;

1> Don't click on his spoilers if you don't want to see that shit.
2> You can ignore him if you really just don't want to chance it (though that doesn't stop you from seeing him quoted).
3> Fuck off, and go lurk somewhere else.

Am I defending him? Yes... yes I am. Does he need me to defend him... fuck no. Fact is Fedor is awesome in his own right even if some of the stuff he posts makes you throw up a little.

TL;DR Stop hating on Fedor, you'll never be as awesome as him.

rrr_img_67871.gif
This is either the very vocal minority of tranny loving assholes who sit in their thrones of 400 lbs of stupidity they call a "body" or you're just defending for the sake of anti trolling. Either way, I loved this forum back in the FoH days when shit like this wasn't allowed. Guess I'm the one moving on eh?

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fedor used to get shit on for that garbage on FoH all the time not sure what is being smoked here. It became 'accepted' over time, but it certainly used to annoy people a lot and get brought up.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The thing that upsets me most when someone threatens to leave the forum because fedor posts fat people rants is that technology has not yet progressed to the point that they can actually see the jerk off motion I am making as I read those threats.