Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
can we please get all those reddit shit posts out of here ? if i wanted to read that trash, i would visit their racist fanfic shit site.
no-frog.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
can we please get all those reddit shit posts out of here ? if i wanted to read that trash, i would visit their racist fanfic shit site.
What about someone like me that doesn't want to go to reddit, but enjoys seeing various high/lowlights brought to me by Fedor and others?

I feel like you are raping me with your privilege!

rrr_img_68871.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It isn't douchey at all to complain about funny pictures in the funny picture thread.

If you think it's just reddit in here, and you don't like seeing duplication, just stop coming here. I promise no one will mind.

nInTAVo.jpg

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
elvis_sl said:
I couldn't agree more. I am thankful Rerolled doesn't have imaginary points awarded on popularity and continuous reposts from that shit site as well.

rrr_img_68875.jpg

Gooch_sl

shitlord
"I work as a pharmacologist and one of the patients we had at my company was complaining the cat allergy medicine we gave her wasn't working (formulated in an inhaler). Turns out she was spraying the inhaler on her cat... We have to explain to her that she needs to inhale it..." I don't know if I want these to be true or not.

oblig pic:
rrr_img_68889.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jesus christ, I just read that entire thread.

During my very first clinical, we had a patient that would stuff their ass with little balls of toilet paper everyday. I was thinking "Ok, they have IBS. That's weird, but I've never had IBS so what the fuck do I know?"

Nope, it was just for pleasure. The spitwad (shitwad?) of paper that was pulled out of their ass is still the most disgusting thing I've seen. The "plop!" sound it made when the Dr. would drop a piece on the tray and the godawful smell that spread through the whole ED will haunt me forever.

Also, patients that have 6+ cats are ALWAYS hoarders. I hate their houses. The smells reminds me of my cousin's ferret cage when I was 10.