20140514-AMAZON-PHOENIX-0166edit.jpg

EWMOUQ7.jpg

f0XWOZVl.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I've seen tranny cocks, Kate hoofs and who the fuck knows what else. None of that ever really bothered me - but for some reason hearing about the industry of milking the blue blood out of horseshoe crabs on the radio today just weirded me out. That just seems like some kind of bizarre, District 9"aliens held in a lab"kind of shit to me.

Crash: A Tale of Two Species - The Benefits of Blue Blood - Horseshoe Crabs | Nature | PBS
My parents bought me a book about this at an aquarium when I was a little kid and even then i thought "This is the weirdest fucking thing"

rrr_img_69351.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
I've seen tranny cocks, Kate hoofs and who the fuck knows what else. None of that ever really bothered me - but for some reason hearing about the industry of milking the blue blood out of horseshoe crabs on the radio today just weirded me out. That just seems like some kind of bizarre, District 9"aliens held in a lab"kind of shit to me.

Crash: A Tale of Two Species - The Benefits of Blue Blood - Horseshoe Crabs | Nature | PBS

1064098_orig.png

o-HORSESHOE-CRAB-BLED-facebook.jpg
Their version of white blood cells are cells that move independently, almost like bacteria. They produce a chemical which can be used to detect a wide range of bacterial toxins, instantly.

21.jpg