<Banned>
jux-bradon-vogues1.jpg

jux-bradon-vogues2.jpg

jux-bradon-vogues4.jpg

jux-bradon-vogues6.jpg

jux-bradon-vogues5.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not a fan of wings though, I posted talking about BBQ. Why would I want deep fried grossesness when I can have grilled/smoked goodness?

EO_Dinosaur_BBQ_Stamford_CT_Open13.jpg

MONICA DEATHWING GIVE ME SOME BACKUP HERE.
I've had smoked/grilled buffalo wings before, all falling off the bone and crispy and fucking delicious. Not sure if smoked then grilled or one or the other, they seemed smoked though. Was at some east coast BBQ joint, not sure if they do that shit at real KC or Texas authentic BBQ shacks.

Served as a complete wing, not separated into the drumstick and flat, all three sections.

2PY4F2x.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those recent Wonder Woman comments reminded me of this poster I used to have on my wall in my bedroom growing up. The terrible, terrible things it witnessed over a couple of summers... Found it online today. Ah, the memories -

lynda_carter_poster_5SGu2pZ.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a fan of wings though, I posted talking about BBQ. Why would I want deep fried grossesness when I can have grilled/smoked goodness?

EO_Dinosaur_BBQ_Stamford_CT_Open13.jpg

MONICA DEATHWING GIVE ME SOME BACKUP HERE.
Definitely the best BBQ I've had. Needs a fucking parking lot though.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just watched this on netflix the other day. Anyone who tuned in to Channel 9 back in the day should get a kick out of it. Fukn crazy.

EVOCATEUR-POSTER.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have an exceptionally high tolerance for hot sauces, and I've never met someone who can match me, though I'm sure they're out there. I an eat habaneros like candy, and the worst ones will only make me sweat slightly, and generally the absolute hottest hot sauces at restaurants barely scratch my tolerance for heat. They make hot sauces that can light me up, though. And generally, a lot of stuff which is made simply 'to be hot' tastes like fucking shit.

When it comes to hot sauces, I always prefer good solid flavors over 'OMG HOT'. That's why this is my hot sauce of choice. It's not terribly spicy, but damn does it taste good. Also, restaurants make such shitty chicken. I hate going out to eat with people sometimes. They all moan and jizz themselves about how good some awful overcooked piece of chicken is. I can count on one hand the number of times I've gotten properly cooked/handled chicken at a restaurant. Perfectly cooking chicken is an extremely thin line that is a culinary art. It takes far more skill than any other piece of meat. It should not be marinated, and should start at room temp (freshly slaughtered chicken is best) It has to be risen to temperature slowly and equally, pulled at exactly the right time, and has to finish cooking while removed from heat. The window for doing it right is literally seconds. Poorly cooked chicken can still be good, but man there is some magic if you've ever tasted that perfectly cooked piece.

rrr_img_71273.jpg

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have an exceptionally high tolerance for hot sauces, and I've never met someone who can match me, though I'm sure they're out there. I an eat habaneros like candy, and the worst ones will only make me sweat slightly, and generally the absolute hottest hot sauces at restaurants barely scratch my tolerance for heat. They make hot sauces that can light me up, though. And generally, a lot of stuff which is made simply 'to be hot' tastes like fucking shit.

When it comes to hot sauces, I always prefer good solid flavors over 'OMG HOT'. That's why this is my hot sauce of choice. It's not terribly spicy, but damn does it taste good. Also, restaurants make such shitty chicken. I hate going out to eat with people sometimes. They all moan and jizz themselves about how good some awful overcooked piece of chicken is. I can count on one hand the number of times I've gotten properly cooked/handled chicken at a restaurant. Perfectly cooking chicken is an extremely thin line that is a culinary art. It takes far more skill than any other piece of meat. It should not be marinated, and should start at room temp (freshly slaughtered chicken is best) It has to be risen to temperature slowly and equally, pulled at exactly the right time, and has to finish cooking while removed from heat. The window for doing it right is literally seconds. Poorly cooked chicken can still be good, but man there is some magic if you've ever tasted that perfectly cooked piece.
I'm going to take you at face value but ask, doesn't it still burn the fuck out of your asshole the next day? Or are you claiming to be immune from that too?

As far as the second paragraph, I think anyone who likes hot sauce realizes soon enough that there is good tasty stuff, and then the gimmicky stuff that's just made to be over the top burn. That shit is a waste of money. I still call bullshit that you just shrug off habeneros like it doesn't affect you.

VS567jg.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to take you at face value but ask, doesn't it still burn the fuck out of your asshole the next day? Or are you claiming to be immune from that too?

As far as the second paragraph, I think anyone who likes hot sauce realizes soon enough that there is good tasty stuff, and then the gimmicky stuff that's just made to be over the top burn. That shit is a waste of money. I still call bullshit that you just shrug off habeneros like it doesn't affect you.

VS567jg.jpg
The really bad habaneros give me some ass burn, but its rarely more than what i'd describe as some warmth. I've had a few experiences with explosive ass pain, though. Generally, my poo is extremely hearty and solid, though, as my diet is very high in protein. The fact that I shit huge logs that come out fast likely makes me feel it less in general.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The really bad habaneros give me some ass burn, but its rarely more than what i'd describe as some warmth. I've had a few experiences with explosive ass pain, though. Generally, my poo is extremely hearty and solid, though, as my diet is very high in protein. The fact that I shit huge logs that come out fast likely makes me feel it less in general.
From Hot Sauces to ass burning. Pretty straight forward thought process here. lol

This article was on Facebook, but some of the pics are just really cool.

Picture of Speed, magnified.
0o4bHsi.jpg

PCP
rU6pm1R.jpg

Ketamine
Msxj4lG.jpg

Check thearticleout for more.