Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

hubble_zps6d9da4a4.jpg

DSCN2590.jpg

2nsylix.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck it's supposed message might be. Am I dense?
I think the message is that sports teams are only profitable where people are?

(Pic not really related, and I have absolutely no idea if it is true, I just googled "where people are" for a pic.)

dnL

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_71906.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture, but it's semi-relevant. I have a query for you fine folk: long ago while drunk I saw a documentary, and it got back into my head and I can't think of the name or the person involved. The pieces I remember are the host in a fancy hotel in Africa, where a watch-sales lady came in to sell him a watch (I want to say South Africa?); another scene is him visiting what I want to say would be a charity/preserve in the property of Oprah Winfrey; and finally, the last scenes I remember are the host visiting a very rich and popular musician from the area, who is test driving a Lambo (I think), and hosts him at his pool party with a couple scantily clad women.

Any input?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
rrr_img_71906.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture, but it's semi-relevant. I have a query for you fine folk: long ago while drunk I saw a documentary, and it got back into my head and I can't think of the name or the person involved. The pieces I remember are the host in a fancy hotel in Africa, where a watch-sales lady came in to sell him a watch (I want to say South Africa?); another scene is him visiting what I want to say would be a charity/preserve in the property of Oprah Winfrey; and finally, the last scenes I remember are the host visiting a very rich and popular musician from the area, who is test driving a Lambo (I think), and hosts him at his pool party with a couple scantily clad women.

Any input?
That one is easy

rrr_img_71909.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone who used to be fat as fuck, and is still somewhat fat, I fucking hate other whiny entitled fat cunts. I do not dislike any other group on this planet as much as I loathe fat fucking crybabies. Their whole woe is me bullshit because they can't put down big macs and actually exercise is ridiculous and cringe worthy.
I feel ya.

I'm fat. I'm 6'3, 275pounds. And I know why I'm fat. I don't exercise daily, I eat at the wrong times and eat the wrong things. I don't blame being fat on my thoroid problem or gland something or this or that medical condition. The only thing my doc told me, is to try and lose weight or I might have problems with my heart in the 40ies. That _now_ would be a good time to go down to 200pounds. We did all the bloodwork and all that and it's all perfectly normal for a fat person.

I don't have to make excuses and I don't. I still work 8-12 hours a day and help around the house. If people have a problem with my weight, fat shaming isn't actually going to help. You don't get confident and change your life after being told for 20 years what a fucking undeserving piece of shit you are and you should just go someplace and die like a worthless maggot you are.
You stop caring what other people tell you.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_71906.jpg

Any input?
The rich musician test driving the Lambo sounds like The Moaning of Life with Karl Pilkington

Karl_Pilkington_2008_cropped.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If people have a problem with my weight, fat shaming isn't actually going to help.
Since you know its due to eating, the fat shaming prolly ain't much since otherwise you'd just fix your eating pattern.

The worst people are obviously those without education, "healthy at every size" and those retards. It must suck to be fat and stupid, but damn those people are annoying. Right up there with bible belt folks.

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I think it's what the divisions should be. Closer to geographical alignment. I always thought Indy/Cincy would be a good rivalry due to proximity.

colts-bengals-football-andrew-luck-andy-dalton_pg_600.jpg

82340-colts-vs.-bengals-f6c57.jpg
Nah, we don't give a fuck about Indy. It is the Squeelers that we love to hate.

url]

rrr_img_71915.jpg
rrr_img_71916.jpg
rrr_img_71917.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
Christie Blatchford: The Twitter trial of Gregory Elliott is becoming much like Twitter itself - shrill and uber-sensitive | National Post

twitterharras.jpg

There was Chris Murphy, the lawyer for accused stalker Gregory Elliott, asking Stephanie Guthrie, the alleged victim of Mr. Elliott?s alleged harassment, reading aloud a Tweet of his client?s.

?Blaming the majority of normal men for rape?is wrong,? Mr. Elliott, a 53-year-old Toronto man, wrote back in September of 2012. ?Rapists are not normal men; they?re crazy. Why not blame the mentally ill??

It hardly rang in my ears as the ravings of a perverse woman-hater, nor apparently in Mr. Murphy?s, because after reading it for Ontario Court Justice Brent Knazan, Mr. Murphy asked, in his reasonable way, ?That?s a pretty good point??

In the witness stand, Ms. Guthrie snorted, yelled, ?Are you kidding me??, pounded her fist and then announced, ?I know lots of normal men who have raped; I have been raped by normal men.?
Stephanie-Guthrie.jpg

When he asked her to point to one (tweet) ? just one ? that had instilled fear in her, she snapped, ?That?s not how feelings work, Mr. Murphy. They develop over time.? When the lawyer suggested she wasn?t fearful, that she?d made fun of Mr. Elliott and taunted him, she sighed theatrically and said, ?There?s no perfect victim, Mr. Murphy, and no perfect way to respond to being stalked. Sometimes you have to fight back a little bit?. I?m sorry if I wasn?t a perfect victim.?

Mr. Murphy then suggested that what Mr. Elliott had been doing was defending himself, and his views, when he was being attacked on Twitter by her and the other complainants. Wasn?t he entitled to do that?

?He?s entitled to defend himself to the world, Mr. Murphy; he?s not entitled to do it to me.?

?No matter what you say about or to him?? Mr. Murphy asked.

?Not to me,? she said.