4K Castlevania is crazy.

rrr_img_76563.jpg
rrr_img_76564.jpg
rrr_img_76565.jpg
rrr_img_76566.jpg
rrr_img_76567.jpg
rrr_img_76568.jpg

Siliconemelons

mmm very much worth a replay for those insane visuals...and it was nice on the ps3...did they fix the wiggle jaggy shadows? that was the only thing

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
mmm very much worth a replay for those insane visuals...and it was nice on the ps3...did they fix the wiggle jaggy shadows? that was the only thing
The game is gorgeous at 4k. I didn't notice anything wrong with the shadows. Maybe it was fixed for the PC version? Don't know.

Siliconemelons

Yeah the shadows on PS3 where distracting with such a insanely beautiful game.

I would love to play at 4k atleast the first half of the game when it is more narrative, it was extremely well put together... the mood changed a bit near the half of game time, 3/4 of the map. does the PC have the two DLCs? I kinds preffered the game and story without them. I haven't gotten to LoS2 yet but the 3ds mirror of fate game HD on ps3 is fun

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You should see the visuals on Lords of Shadows 2 if you liked the first one.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I play some obscure games, usually indie these days. I'll show you guys a few shots. Hopefully the quality turns out decent, can't promise anything though.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - actually a pretty good game, very God of War-ish. It has a variety of gameplay (even a shoot-em-up plane stage).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Doorways (Chapters 1+2)

Decent game, good visuals and some spooky stuff. The statues with spears actually can thrust-attack you.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shadow Warrior (2013)

Good game, pretty funny and intense action. The fortune cookies are hilarious.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aaaannnd...Metro: Last Light. I didn't have many without the mask on, so some of them had "cracks" on them due to slightly abused goggles. You'll have to settle for a half-naked chick.

Good game by the way.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Enjoying The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, it's a pretty fun, chill experience so far, though I have a weak spot for exploration games with decent story :p

rrr_img_77160.jpg

rrr_img_77161.jpg
rrr_img_77162.jpg