General Gaming News and Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
In still waiting for the first turbo autist to beat dark souls with the controller shoved up his ass.
I don't think anyone is gonna top MissMikkaa beating Elden Ring on a controller and dance pad at the same time while also being hot.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The second half to enjoying Elden Ring is after you beat it, you watch all the "best of" rage/funny moments of Elden Ring videos, then as someone dies in some completely dumb/bullshit way, you can be like:

rick.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just hope it doesnt have god awful rap music inside the game like the trailer does. Moronic fucking marketing team.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Damn guess they gotta find another job that gives them a ton of money to show up in pajamas and slippers

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Seems good based on what? Paid for scores?

the demos are up on all platforms and you can play for 1-2 hours, i tried it on PS5 and it seems fine. also the kind of game i'd play for 1-2 hours and then never play again. Combat seemed fun enough in that semi-3D flat metroid style, but I found the constant interruptions from people talking a bit annoying. In hard mode the game is pretty hard, I died quite a bit against the harder enemies.

Definitely a "wait for gamepass/PS+", i wouldn't be surprised if its on gamepass before end of the year.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasnt that long ago that we were all bitching that China was controlling the market for how cash shops were used. Lets also not forget that Blizzard changed a ton of stuff in WoW not only for their client, but also in future content, just to appease them. Im sure we'll still see some predatory stuff here in the states - cause fuck the little man is a true "vibe" here. But in the grand scheme of costs, they'll make shit more homogenous for the world at large.

That ex-blizzard employee is right, in my opinion - this is a rare W from China.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users