General Gaming News and Discussion

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just like people tolerated queers more when they were quiet about it, I tolerated bigots more when they were quiet about it.

Now neither side is quiet about it, and everyone hates each other for it. People should just shut the fuck up sometimes.
I'm not a bigot I'm just pro civilization.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a bigot I'm just pro civilization.
That's bullshit too. Civilizations don't last when everyone is saying the quiet part out loud all the time. History shows there's an infinite number of things to be bigoted about, humans have an infinite amount of differences if you keep drilling down. Get rid of all the A and soon you'll be trying to purge all the B, then C, etc. Bigots have a 'stack' just like progressives, different flavors of Europeans hating each other, etc, down to Saxons killing each other over who fucked whose mother. Europe's religious wars show that white people will murder each other over the dumbest shit if given half a chance and even less of a good reason. You think white people really wouldn't go right back to that behavior once they ran out of other people to hate? There's no bottom to bigotry.

• 4Picard
  • 3Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 7 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's bullshit too. Civilizations don't last when everyone is saying the quiet part out loud all the time. History shows there's an infinite number of things to be bigoted about, humans have an infinite amount of differences if you keep drilling down. Get rid of all the A and soon you'll be trying to purge all the B, then C, etc. Bigots have a 'stack' just like progressives, different flavors of Europeans hating each other, etc, down to Saxons killing each other over who fucked whose mother. Europe's religious wars show that white people will murder each other over the dumbest shit if given half a chance and even less of a good reason. You think white people really wouldn't go right back to that behavior once they ran out of other people to hate? There's no bottom to bigotry.
Yea totally weird how people would react strongly to going from gay marriage to mutilating children's genitals in 10 years.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
We pretty well reached a point in western society where nobody gave a shit about race or gender or sexuality. And for some reason that really annoyed the people being accepted into the folds of an indifferent and accepting society.

And now that they pushed too far to keep alive their victim narratives, even to the point many of their minority peers are sick of their shit, now it's suddenly an issue that white Saxons were murdering each other and evil wypepo will go right back to murdering each other when they run out of victims to subject to bigotry?

How about fuck you and fuck off Mist Mist . The freaks had plenty of chances to not only be accepted, but somewhat celebrated, and it wasn't enough. Given the choice, they chose fake victimization, so now I'm more than willing to choose bigotry.

And the mists of the world can pretend it's based on race or gender or sexuality or whatever. But it's just that you're garbage people and the identifiers they chose make the teams clear. Congrats, they got what they wanted, and I'm more than willing to let them be "victimized" at least until they fuck off out of video games and sports and anything to do with kids.

Then maybe we can talk about how willing they are to start acting like civilized people again, but I'm not longer convinced they even can.

I love how bigots and white are put on the other side of the table across from progressives by retards like Mist. Meanwhile in reality, white progressives are the biggest bigots around (and the biggest around because they're also often fat).

And this is related to gaming news because the diversity Mafia is holding the gaming industry hostage just like all other aspects of society they're tearing down. And fuckwits will defend it like we're still living in the "gays just want to marry" 90's.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Were all bigoted in one way or another misty, its human nature, just like you hate orange people. But its not the way to solve this by going full commie, because that shit does not work either. Hell most commie countries so far were pretty homogeneous too. Imagine the BS that would happen here if they went full commie.

Blame your stupid progressive establishment for this shit. Remember back pre-Obama era? No one was hating on anything, well maybe the terrorist brown man, but that still our glorious establishment filling our heads with bullshit fears. They are slowly and methodically making us all hate each other by brainwashing us by an ever constant stream of BS coming from our cellies, computers and media.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There also appears to be no bottom to your ignorance. Through all that "bigotry", white Europeans pushed science and engineering farther than any other group of people century after century. It took a massive Dark Age just to let the Chinese catch-up for a few decades, but once the Renaissance kicked off, they were left in the dust. Even when white people are primarily killing each other, they push innovation and discovery further than any other group of people.

You are still a fucking moron.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was a while ago, I don't remember anything that happened in those games except that I think Superman went evil at some point and eye-beamed people. Fighting game stories aren't generally the most engaging, though the modern MK/Injustice types have elevated fighting game stories quite a bit.
They released a comic series showing in detail the events that led to Superman going evil and establishing the One Earth Regime before the Injustice Game came out so I guess it's unfair to give you shit for 'not remembering' something you never saw in the first place.

Few years before the first game she manages to beat Superman with help and kryptonite but then he's like 'that wasnt even my final form' and puts on a yellow ring, which he then uses to 'kill' her. Her backup plan to expose Superman a villain by broadcasting footage of their fight backfires horrifically because now the entire planet is terrified of him which supercharges his ring and lets him overpower the Green Lantern Corps. Dr Fate saves her life by sending her to another alternate universe, then her and that universes Green Arrow come to the Injustice universe at the beginning of Injustice 2.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We pretty well reached a point in western society where nobody gave a shit about race or gender or sexuality. And for some reason that really annoyed the people being accepted into the folds of an indifferent and accepting society.
Fucking right on man. I remember the 90s-ealy 2K that shit was all pretty much solved. Well that is until we elected our first Black president, TWICE, which fucked it all up. And weve been heading towards a black hole ever since. Its like almost they WANT us infighting to cast away the gaze form the real enemy of the people, the establishment.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just like people tolerated queers more when they were quiet about it, I tolerated bigots more when they were quiet about it.
The past 10-15 years have unquestionably proven why homosexuality was shunned by all of humanity up until the late 20th century.

But hey, you and the rest of liberals know better than the countless experiences of people over the past hundred thousand years.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
People should just shut the fuck up sometimes.

Words to live by, but social media gave everyone a voice, dictated that they take a side and have an opinion, etc. Now all of those tendencies have bled over into the real world and nobody knows how to shut the fuck up anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking right on man. I remember the 90s-ealy 2K that shit was all pretty much solved. Well that is until we elected our first Black president, TWICE, which fucked it all up. And weve been heading towards a black hole ever since. Its like almost they WANT us infighting to cast away the gaze form the real enemy of the people, the establishment.
I just keep coming back to this, "Occupy Wallstreet" at the end of his first term. He was running against who, Mitt Romney? He had no reason what so ever to be scared of his opposition, yet his entire platform changed.

As for arguing with Mist, we've proved how many times on this very forum, that his political beliefs are more in line with Gavin Newsom than anything else. There is no changing his opinions because he thinks hes better than all of us here. Just like every other liberal that looks down upon anyone else that disagrees with them.

Relating to gaming - apparently ESG funding is "drying" up here in the last 1-2 years. Especially noticeable right now when the "diverse" staff is being cut out of studio's like the cancer they are. You know, the "Quote or Percentage" that ESG required as part of their stipulations to receive the millions upon millions of dollars, along with producing a "Quota or Percentage" influence in the product(s).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Even when white people are primarily killing each other, they push innovation and discovery further than any other group of people.

You are still a fucking moron.
"Millions of people were slaughtered but we got a new gadget out of it" is the exact kind of monster logic that white people should not say out loud if they want to keep this whole civilization thing going.

Thanks for illustrating my point.

• 3Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
"Millions of people were slaughtered but we got a new gadget out of it" is the exact kind of monster logic that white people should not say out loud if they want to keep this whole civilization thing going.

You try so hard to be contrarian to everyone here just so you can pat yourself on the back and think that you're the smartest person on this board. Millions of people were killed in wars during a time when war was an every day part of life. Newsflash: life sucked hard in the past and even "poor" people in the US live like royalty comparatively. Also, the "new gadgets" we got out of it led to the fucking industrial revolution and ultimately to the lives of luxury we have now. The luxuries that allow grumpy cat lesbians with terrible past home lives to bust their ass and make a ton of money all while calling the system rigged and oppressive.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

The weak and dumb die or are killed off. Its no different in any other animal/creature kingdom. No one cries genocide when one colony of ants invade another. Yet humans got to just enough hubris to think we're above the circle of life. Its a necessary part of moving the species forward, yet you bleeding heart liberals are taking us in the opposite direction, getting high off your virtue signaling as you hold up your "refuges welcome" and "one race, human race" signs, as the brown hoards are slowly out breeding/raping civilization.

But at least when the aliens show up and wonder why earth is inhabited by nothing but africans in mud huts surrounding old sky scrapers, they'll be able to open up a history book and say "Well at least this Mist person wasn't a bigot"

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Keep it going? Motherfucker we INVENTED the civilization you currently enjoy. You think Sub-Saharan Africa would ever institute women's suffrage on their own?? Or the Chinese would embrace free speech??

Thanks for illustrating my point of how fucking moronic you are.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Millions of people were always slaughtered before the 20th century, no matter what skin color they were. Shitty monarchy/serf political systems and tribalism. And whats your point? That somehow if whitey does not have anymore boogeymen dark skins they will again turn on each other and start killing millions more? Why is the white man not killing all the brown and black skins right now? Not just here but anywhere? And trust, there is plenty of reason to go on an extermination spree. Just look at the chimp out thread.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
People should just shut the fuck up sometimes.
I'm going to try this on my daughter today. I've been using "You talk too much and don't listen enough. Close your mouth and listen ". Now when I say it she just tells me all the other times she remembers me saying it. I need something new to shock the system.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Keep it going? Motherfucker we INVENTED the civilization you currently enjoy. You think Sub-Saharan Africa would ever institute women's suffrage on their own?? Or the Chinese would embrace free speech??

Thanks for illustrating my point of how fucking moronic you are.
My point is that "killing millions in the name of progress" is communist talk, comrade. It's not a defense of other shitty cultures.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user