Genshin Impact

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
the TLDR is that yes, you want to get over 40% crit chance, and then you'll start to see more gains pumping crit damage. 1:2 ratio is the sweet spot, unless your chance is really really low (in which case you want to do anything you can to lift it.)

In practice, it usually just works out to:
  • crit rate weapon? use a crit damage hat.
  • any other stat on your weapon? use a crit rate hat.
  • get as much crit rate and crit damage as you possibly can on your other artifact substat rolls.
That helps simplify it a good bit, thanks! I also just realized how to read some of those infographics AladainAF AladainAF posted and that is tremendously helpful as well.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1607385230414.png

It's a leak, but I'm in a telegram channel that has a lot of these, and they had the fallen star info like a week before it was actually announced.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Haven't been rushing the game and taking my time, just finished the Liyue main quest at lvl 44. That was some awesome cutscenes for a f2p game. That being said my main team has been razor, fischl, xianling, venti or barb if I need heals.

Did 40 pulls on the new banner and got qiqi, chong x2, and another razor. Not bad, since I wanted more razor dupes and was lacking in the cyro dept. I also can put together my second abyss team. I'm thinking qiqi as main dps, chong, barb, and bennet. Should be an interesting group up.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Well, I've never used her but it's more of an experiment to see how well it works out. I know I don't have the gear to make it fully optimized but my only options are her, bennet or bring xianling from my other team.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Split your main team. make fischl the main dps on your second team and then round out both teams to fit the needs of whatever floor you're on.

The only person worse than Qiqi for main dps is barbara

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the info. I was under the impression qiqi was decent for the dps role. I need to sit back and reevaluate my choices and gear options. Fischl is built for a support role now. I have a bunch of gear swapping and upgrading to do.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'd also consider using Xianling as the main dps for your second team. I've found having two mains of the same element on both teams can kinda limit you in Abyss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I'd also consider using Chongyun (especially with C1)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had pretty good luck today, have just been doing single pulls as gems become available. Pulled two Razors to get mine up to c4. Not sure I'll get many more chances but already seeing a big difference between c0 and today.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Only 652 people have been killed by boars? There is an achievement for that. Would think that number would be way higher.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah that's absolute bullshit, there are over 1,000 upvotes on reddit for weeks old posts on literally how to get the achievement.

Their internal numbers on that are fucked, and calls into question some of those other numbers.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Only 652 people have been killed by boars? There is an achievement for that. Would think that number would be way higher.
I assume it means what it says, 652 travellers. As in, the traveler. Otherwise, its bullshit.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
5KVeIbSxDUU

G3TQQ6TOQME

GENSHINGIFT

Codes from the Chinese livestream featuring 1.2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
5KVeIbSxDUU

G3TQQ6TOQME

GENSHINGIFT

Codes from the Chinese livestream featuring 1.2

The GENSHINGIFT was old, I already had that. But eATDgIXLD56 is a third new one.

Anyone that wants to claim the livestream codes better do it today, the last time they expired shortly after the stream.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
my luck absolutely blows. I literally never get anything ahead of my tenth wish, and even then, it's usually something shitty

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wondering if i could get some advice on what characters to level.

I currently run Chongyun, Ningguang, Fischl, Xiangling and Barbara. Chongyun and Ningguang are almost always in the group and the others rotate as needed with Chong doing most of the dps and elemental triggers. I did just pull Zhongli and Xinyan but don't know if its worth getting them up... Only Chongyun has a constellation, rest are at zero...

Thanks.

1607735632010.png