Genshin Impact

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So wait, why/how is Venti busted? I want to take advantage of him...

Vacuums up all the enemies in abyss together so you can cleave them down easily while also generating a ton of energy for your entire team.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Also, the last part of the event just opened up, right? I came back right around Xmas so I'm a bit behind, but I think I can catch most of the stuff to get the bonus for the sword.

well i mean, i shouldn't say "busted" but he just trivializes so many things that can be challenging for most other characters. For example, the level 90 geo artifact domain, or pretty much any domain with multiple mobs, or anything with multiple mobs at all.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Venti/Sucrose makes mutli mobs trivial. Plus the bonus to open world w/ his E and in general running double anemo for travel/quicker ability regen is bis.

I got Qiqi on an Albedo banner pull today which now means I have everyone except Albedo but it tapped my remaining stash of primogems and ends my (way too high) spend on the game for the rest of it's life.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
He has a very low cooldown on his E, and it generates a lot of energy (it also does an easy 10-14k crit damage and launches smaller enemies up.

He has natively high energy regen which means that using his ult + the E skill while the ult is going will generate enough energy to use his ult again before timer is over.

His ult pulls in everything in a whirlwind except large and shielded mobs and does 16 ticks of damage for 8 seconds. Any element you put into the swirl will also make the whirlwind trigger that element as its pulsing AE damage. He also triggers swirl and elemental absorption.

He is very powerful even with no constellations and makes a joke out of pretty much any encounter with multiple smaller mobs.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I think I just landed a JesuSSS+ tier feather for venti...

1609657255154.png

Whipped up a video showing off Venti and Klee combo. IDGAF what anyone says Klee is a boss, my fav character. Amber is there just for pity. And fire damage/friendship.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I have a level 50 Klee I need to boost up. I think she’s almost as good paired with Sucrose (since I don’t have Venti). Chongyun as DPS for my second team isn’t working out too well in the new spiral abyss

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Lots of people put Klee as A rank for dps. Not sure why. Mine is C0 and wrecks everything. It might be that shes kinda clunky to play but once you get timings down it's pretty easy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK, really enjoying this now. The weeb shit is at minimum after the intro quest since the other quests are spaced out between exploration.

At adventure level 24 but I'm a bit lost on what I should be doing everyday.

I do the 4 daily quests, exploration around those quests then maybe a random extra quest, but I'm not using up all my resin.

I've got 4 characters at lv40 with lv40 4* weapons, no idea what I'm doing with the arrifacts though. Constellations and talents I'm also lost.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
OK, really enjoying this now. The weeb shit is at minimum after the intro quest since the other quests are spaced out between exploration.

I do the 4 daily quests, exploration around those quests then maybe a random extra quest, but I'm not using up all my resin.

I've got 4 characters at lv40 with lv40 4* weapons, no idea what I'm doing with the arrifacts though. Constellations and talents I'm also lost.

- Don't worry about artefacts until AR 45. That's when you get guaranteed 5* drops from those domains. That's the "end game" grind, getting the correct artefacts per character. By AR 45 you'll also most likely have a main team that you can focus on. Try not to spend all materials leveling up a whole lineup of characters. Pick one or two you're certain you like and focus on leveling up them. In the beginning it feels like you have a lot of materials. You don't. Not for your characters and not for your weapons.

- For the characters you do use, try to think of how you use them in terms of what talents to level up and what artefacts to equip them with.

---- If you for instance swap them in and out to only activate their skills then you can use skill books to level up their activatable skills and not worry about wasting too many materials on the first talent which levels up the main attack.

- Constellations is something you don't really need to worry about. Sure, great when you get an extra character, but that's random unless you want to spend a lot of money and pull for one of the non-standard banners. Save up the 4* currency for the monthly refresh of the store in case they feature characters you want. So far the store has featured two characters each month. If you don't have Fischl yet, she on the banner now and if you have the currency to buy her, do so. She is top tier even at C0 due to her raven.

For use of resin I would just do the domains for skill books and weapon upgrade materials. Use those up every day. Can also do the world bosses (cubes and regisvines), you'll need alot of the level up material they drop.

There are a lot of 4* weapons, some are better on some characters, while others are nearly "always" good. Like if you have the battle pass for $10, at level 30 you can get a weapon. The 1h black sword you can get there is among the best 1h 4*s in the game. Depending on the characters, some other 4*s might be marginally better (like Lions Roar for Keqing), but that sword is always good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Well I was in the middle of typing most of what Droigan did so nevermind! ;)

Chris

Potato del Grande
- Don't worry about artefacts until AR 45. That's when you get guaranteed 5* drops from those domains. That's the "end game" grind, getting the correct artefacts per character. By AR 45 you'll also most likely have a main team that you can focus on. Try not to spend all materials leveling up a whole lineup of characters. Pick one or two you're certain you like and focus on leveling up them. In the beginning it feels like you have a lot of materials. You don't. Not for your characters and not for your weapons.

- For the characters you do use, try to think of how you use them in terms of what talents to level up and what artefacts to equip them with.

---- If you for instance swap them in and out to only activate their skills then you can use skill books to level up their activatable skills and not worry about wasting too many materials on the first talent which levels up the main attack.

- Constellations is something you don't really need to worry about. Sure, great when you get an extra character, but that's random unless you want to spend a lot of money and pull for one of the non-standard banners. Save up the 4* currency for the monthly refresh of the store in case they feature characters you want. So far the store has featured two characters each month. If you don't have Fischl yet, she on the banner now and if you have the currency to buy her, do so. She is top tier even at C0 due to her raven.

For use of resin I would just do the domains for skill books and weapon upgrade materials. Use those up every day. Can also do the world bosses (cubes and regisvines), you'll need alot of the level up material they drop.

There are a lot of 4* weapons, some are better on some characters, while others are nearly "always" good. Like if you have the battle pass for $10, at level 30 you can get a weapon. The 1h black sword you can get there is among the best 1h 4*s in the game. Depending on the characters, some other 4*s might be marginally better (like Lions Roar for Keqing), but that sword is always good.
Thanks, you can level up skills!?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, you can level up skills!?
Those are just as material intensive if not more so as the character and weapon level ups lol

edit: that being said, you should definitely level up skills on your most used characters and their most used skills (for example some characters you only use their elemental skill or elemental burst and never their normal attacks)

Last edited:

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think the biggest mistake people make is trying to level up too many things. It's very tempting to invest materials in a new character you may not even have really wanted to get from the banners. I wish I had the chance to play all the different characters I have at a comparable power level, but that's just not practical between talents, ascension level, weapons, and artifacts. I'd love to be able to delevel some of my rarely or never used characters and reallocate the points to my main ones.

Plan out your two teams, invest heavily in your two main DPS, and come to a logical stopping point for the support characters. I don't recall offhand what it takes to get the alchemy recipe for condensed resin, but prioritize that as soon as you hit the appropriate level. For one thing, you can save resin in batches of 40 for the next day if you don't have the time to use it. And another, you can farm a domain one time for double the resin cost and double the rewards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think the biggest mistake people make is trying to level up too many things. It's very tempting to invest materials in a new character you may not even have really wanted to get from the banners. I wish I had the chance to play all the different characters I have at a comparable power level, but that's just not practical between talents, ascension level, weapons, and artifacts. I'd love to be able to delevel some of my rarely or never used characters and reallocate the points to my main ones.

Plan out your two teams, invest heavily in your two main DPS, and come to a logical stopping point for the support characters. I don't recall offhand what it takes to get the alchemy recipe for condensed resin, but prioritize that as soon as you hit the appropriate level. For one thing, you can save resin in batches of 40 for the next day if you don't have the time to use it. And another, you can farm a domain one time for double the resin cost and double the rewards.
Why are two teams needed?

Thanks again for the info guys.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Why are two teams needed?

Thanks again for the info guys.
Floors 5+ of the Spiral Abyss require two teams. At your level you can probably clear through floor 3 or 4. I don’t recall the levels but it doesn’t take much strategy until floors 7+

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

This. 1000 times this.

If I would make a strong recommendation while starting off I would highly recommend investing in:

1. Balls out DPS character (Diluc, Klee, Childe, Xiangling w/crescent pike, etc). In my set up my only level 90 (and probably only level 90 for the next several months) is Klee, my primary DPS character.
2. A healer (I personally prefer Qiqi over anything but lots of decent healers work, but pick one you can do and go with it)
3. A Good support to support your DPS (You don't need to level up your support all the way, but I would make an exception with a Fischl, she's just awesome no matter what)
4. Other support to support your DPS through buffs. Bennett for fire, basically stuff like that.

Be careful using Barbara as a healer, while she's a good character, her water based heal sucks lots of times when you can get frozen. Four star character are perfectly viable, though Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya are probably the weakest ones, followed by Noelle. The "best" weapons for some characters are 5 star, but 4 star are perfectly viable, and in some cases 4 stars are BIS (eg: Stringless bow for Fischl), and even 3 stars (Thrilling tales of dragon slayers book for Barbara). Don't feel like you're going to be gimped by not having 5 star all stars. The only 5 star weapons that make a big difference are going to be for your DPS.

Ningguang is also an excellent Geo DPS. If you build her around DPS, she has some of the best burst DPS in the entire game.

To get Condensed Resin you need to get Liyue reputation to 3 I think, maybe it was 4.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The 3* sword Harbinger of Dawn is really good for Albedo so long as you’re using him to drop his elemental skill and switching to another character. High crit % and crit dmg bonus for being 90%+ hp.

I’ve been blowing stuff up super quickly by dropping Albedo E, Venti ult, Fischl E, then going to town with Klee. That’s an overworld and domain party. I wouldn’t recommend no healer going into anything terribly difficult.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This. 1000 times this.

If I would make a strong recommendation while starting off I would highly recommend investing in:

1. Balls out DPS character (Diluc, Klee, Childe, Xiangling w/crescent pike, etc). In my set up my only level 90 (and probably only level 90 for the next several months) is Klee, my primary DPS character.
2. A healer (I personally prefer Qiqi over anything but lots of decent healers work, but pick one you can do and go with it)
3. A Good support to support your DPS (You don't need to level up your support all the way, but I would make an exception with a Fischl, she's just awesome no matter what)
4. Other support to support your DPS through buffs. Bennett for fire, basically stuff like that.

Be careful using Barbara as a healer, while she's a good character, her water based heal sucks lots of times when you can get frozen. Four star character are perfectly viable, though Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya are probably the weakest ones, followed by Noelle. The "best" weapons for some characters are 5 star, but 4 star are perfectly viable, and in some cases 4 stars are BIS (eg: Stringless bow for Fischl), and even 3 stars (Thrilling tales of dragon slayers book for Barbara). Don't feel like you're going to be gimped by not having 5 star all stars. The only 5 star weapons that make a big difference are going to be for your DPS.

Ningguang is also an excellent Geo DPS. If you build her around DPS, she has some of the best burst DPS in the entire game.

To get Condensed Resin you need to get Liyue reputation to 3 I think, maybe it was 4.
I have Ningguang, what's the best way to use her? Not really sure how her regular attack works, sometimes she doesn't attack, but using her two skills is nice DPS. Geo reactions I don't know how they work either, it's a sheild drop of you make a reaction?

I have Barbara, Bennett and Chongyun in my team. Usually I'm just using Chongyun's charge move on frozen enemies via Barbara.

Exactly how to combo the characters I'm not sure about and I have no idea what condition causes Barabara to heal the team.

A lot of stuff isn't explained!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I’ll take the Barbara question and circle back later if others don’t answer (I also don’t know much about ningguang).

Barbara’s two skills scale off her HP. Her E is a heal over time pulse that also gives your current character wet status. The more HP she has, the more she heals with each pulse. As stated above, cryo enemies can freeze characters with wet status, so it can be risky to use at times. Her Q is just an uninterruptible high HP heal for all members of the party with a long cool down (the E only affects the player on the field while it is active). When you get higher level, you can get artifacts that also increase her healing abilities. Some people don’t bother leveling her standard attack at all, but I’m a little obsessive-compulsive and can’t stand having uneven stats if I can help it. You definitely want to prioritize leveling the E and Q talents (E first IMO).

As far as elemental reactions, anyone affected by her E will apply wet status to nearby enemies which will vaporize with fire or freeze with cryo.

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have Ningguang, what's the best way to use her? Not really sure how her regular attack works, sometimes she doesn't attack, but using her two skills is nice DPS. Geo reactions I don't know how they work either, it's a sheild drop of you make a reaction?

I have Barbara, Bennett and Chongyun in my team. Usually I'm just using Chongyun's charge move on frozen enemies via Barbara.

Exactly how to combo the characters I'm not sure about and I have no idea what condition causes Barabara to heal the team.

A lot of stuff isn't explained!

I almost run the same team, Chong, Ning, Xinyan and Barbara.

Geo elemental attacks dropp shield based on the status of the enemy. (If cryoed will drop cryo crystal etc).

• Crystallize: Absorbs the element and drops a crystal of that same element. The crystal will give an elemental shield. The shield absorbs all types of damage, but it protects more efficiently against the shield's element.

Damage mostly come from her E and Q. E is decent AOE, Q is good dmg against single targets...

I use the Battle Pass catalyst (Makes attack order important) with Ning and rotate her in for Normal, E, through screen (At lvl 70) for buff, normal, Q and Charged. If Q isn't up i just pop her in for normal and E. Rest it's mostly dmg with Chong with fire for melt from Xinyan...

If you want to keep Ning around for dps for some reason moving between attacks interrupts the attack animation and you can up damage as well as move around a bit.