Genshin Impact

elidib

Vyemm Raider
once your ninguang is sufficiently leveled up to have both passives unlocked, you pop the screen, walk through it and back real fast to get the buff, then just alternate between one regular attack and one charged attack. if you have latency or the enemies are really far away, you might have to do 2 regular attacks before the charged attack to make sure you have jades up. spam ult when possible.

crystalize just means that sometimes upon using her shit, a little colored diamond will appear on the ground, pick it up for a shield that absorbs some damage. that's it.

Your setup is pretty good for budget. You have fire, water, ice, and physical covered for resistances, and good main and sub dps, heals and support.

Main ningguang, then just flip to barbara (make sure to equip her with a thrilling tales of dragonslayer) pop her E, then switch to Chongyun and have him blow his wad. sprinkle in Bennett for a huge damage buff with his ultimate (gotta stand in it though). Take care not to go from barbara to bennett to your main though, because you'll be wasting barbara's buff, always go bennett ult -> barbara -> main

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I use the Battle Pass catalyst (Makes attack order important) with Ning and rotate her in for Normal, E, through screen (At lvl 70) for buff, normal, Q and Charged. If Q isn't up i just pop her in for normal and E. Rest it's mostly dmg with Chong with fire for melt from Xinyan...
Yall beat me to those answers, but I will say that battle pass catalyst is no doubt BIS for ninguang.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Wanted just one Sucrose to get her first constellation and now I’m up to c4 Bennett...

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t know that. Must be at r4-5 thought right? Some rly nice 5stars for her out there.

I am pretty sure it's the BIS. A 5 star might? be better, but I've heard the solar pearl is just amazing with her.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wanted just one Sucrose to get her first constellation and now I’m up to c4 Bennett...
I have c1 Sucrose, what's the benefit of it? Is it worth using her for Wind over the Traveller?

This game is fucking good, I feel like the story and daily quests are signposting me to locations I haven't finished yet, that's really good design.

Just about to get lv30 and level up the world. I only have resources to max out 4 characters on levels/weapons/talents though, I want to try some of my other characters...

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
C1 sucrose gains a second charge of her E ability. For swirl reactions, she is superior to anemo traveler and second only to Venti.

Chris

Potato del Grande
C1 sucrose gains a second charge of her E ability. For swirl reactions, she is superior to anemo traveler and second only to Venti.
So she can use it twice in a row?

I'm on console, is E the short cooldown ability?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I caved to the ticking clock on the Albedo banner to try one last time to get c1 for sucrose and bought the welkin thing. Nope, c5 bennett now. I guess at least I'm closer to pity for Ganyu. She looks like she's pretty powerful and fun to play. At this point I feel like I have too may 60/70 characters and not enough (or not good enough) artifacts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I caved to the ticking clock on the Albedo banner to try one last time to get c1 for sucrose and bought the welkin thing. Nope, c5 bennett now. I guess at least I'm closer to pity for Ganyu. She looks like she's pretty powerful and fun to play. At this point I feel like I have too may 60/70 characters and not enough (or not good enough) artifacts
What's the solution then? Running more domains?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
What's the solution then? Running more domains?
as everyone else bitches about, the limiting factor is resin. I can log on daily and get done whatever I can do in less than an hour, but I honestly like playing the game enough that I seem to continue to run around collecting shit and otherwise wasting time on things with minimal returns. At some point I'll have to zero in on my final two teams to try to finish the spiral abyss. I only have 11 and 12 to go, but I keep putting it off doing other things

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Ganyu is fun, but she's basically just a stronger version of Amber from what I can tell. I only messed with her a little bit though.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Ganyu is fun, but she's basically just a stronger version of Amber from what I can tell. I only messed with her a little bit though.
even in the trial run you can do to test her out, she seems a lot better than that to me. the numbers coming out of the absolutely enormous AoE Q and the way the charged shot damage spreads to other enemies both make her a lot more useful than Amber. Amber's abilities need a serious redo

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
as everyone else bitches about, the limiting factor is resin. I can log on daily and get done whatever I can do in less than an hour, but I honestly like playing the game enough that I seem to continue to run around collecting shit and otherwise wasting time on things with minimal returns. At some point I'll have to zero in on my final two teams to try to finish the spiral abyss. I only have 11 and 12 to go, but I keep putting it off doing other things

TBH doing daily farm rounds, and stockpiling an absurd amount of materials and buying out things liek violetgrass and phelemo mushrooms from the vendors every few days makes a large difference in the long run. It seems like a waste of time, but it's really fucking nice to be able to level a new character from 1 to 80 immediately.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
even in the trial run you can do to test her out, she seems a lot better than that to me. the numbers coming out of the absolutely enormous AoE Q and the way the charged shot damage spreads to other enemies both make her a lot more useful than Amber. Amber's abilities need a serious redo

Amber is complete trash I know. Just remember the trials they give full +16 artifacts in proper sets, and a level 80 4 star weapon. Ganyu is really nice, and I find her pretty fun, but I can't see her even coming remotely close to klee in dps. She's going to be a pure support build from me, most likely.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Amber is complete trash I know. Just remember the trials they give full +16 artifacts in proper sets, and a level 80 4 star weapon. Ganyu is really nice, and I find her pretty fun, but I can't see her even coming remotely close to klee in dps. She's going to be a pure support build from me, most likely.

My artefacts for her aren't that good at the moment. Without a crit damage helm (my drop rate for frost artefacts is horrible) she has 13% crit rate and 150ish% crit damage. With her passive talent + 4 cryo set she is closer to 60% crit rate (which means you can go all in on damage) and if you add another cryo to the team, the crit rate would be closer to 80+%.

I am using an Amos bow which is at level 80. Her main talent is currently at level 9.

She crits every other shot if not more when charging. The second charge only takes a second more so nearly always use that. The recharge between shots is around 3? seconds. So every 3 seconds she does around 12k damage + 20-22k damage from the shards that drop off, non crit it is 8k + 12k. If the ult is active at the same time shards drop for 4-8k.

Her charge shot, with unoptimized artefacts and not max leveled talent, does the equivalent damage of other peoples ultimate abilities with good gear. Only she can do it every 3 seconds.

And that is at C0.

Ganyu is god tier.

Last edited:

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, she's pretty insane, even without a 5* weapon and crazy artifacts. combos so well with klee because of those sweet, sweet melts.