Not open for further replies.

nu_11

Saw this pop up in my Azure AI class

aikek.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

This is their weasel words "The Freelancer" ..yea the freelancer... THAT YOU HIRED!

How has this trial not been thrown out yet? Clear juror intimidation. The prosecution witholding evidence and all the other shit that's been pulled.

This is an open and shut case of self defense. The guy even said on the stand that Kyle didn't shoot him until he pointed the gun at him and the fact that it hasn't been thrown out yet is bad for us all.

If this isn't a clear case of self defense what is? Let them shoot you first then you can respond.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck could anyone from the right still fly a blue lives matter flag. These people are just as fucking stupid as the people calling rosenbaum and huber heroes.
My grandpa was a cop/detective for 35 + years and the cops in my area arent shit for the most part.

Defund the police and putting targets too kill them while they protect my city and put their life on the line

adobestock_152115118.5ef624bad500a.jpg

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Jury asked, is allowed, to take home their instructions.

ETA of when they are going to appear on twitter?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
FML

Today started 11/10 and dropped to 0.

I wonder what crazy shit will be dug up overnight to complicate the situation even further.

stop-swimming-pool-closed-signature-sign-k2-1585.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We have pretty much reached the point where every facet of the culture war is binary. Yes, I have tons of problems with law enforcement in this country. If it comes down to choosing between the anarcho-tyranny that the left is pushing or maintaining the flawed system we currently have? That's an easy choice for me.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"No discussion of the case allowed" he reminded them as they bring home the jury instructions

Jury asked, is allowed, to take home their instructions.

ETA of when they are going to appear on twitter?

Clown World.react

• 2Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
"No discussion of the case allowed" he reminded them as they bring home the jury instructions

Clown World.react

This trial is just irritating, we all know what the answer SHOULD be...

but we all know what the answer WILL be...

the fact that it's taking these fucks more than 2 days to basically say they are god damn hung is stupid.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. The police standing back and doing nothing is why Kyle put himself in a bad position.

I have a new theory about that, now that we know the FBI had drones up over every one of those BLM riots. I have a feeling the Feds made all the PDs aware of that fact and those departments did their own 2+2 = the FBI now leaks to frame people for politics + the media is anti-Cop = the only footage those drone will record is LEOs over stepping. So they all Noped the Fuck Out

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If..no fuck that…when Kyle gets set free I’ll find a way to celebrate with some Culver’s.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.