kinbHs4x.jpeg
rofl fucking moron

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 7 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
What warms my heart is even on the most liberal of twitter pages people are blasting these idiots

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are we all shit posting libs on twitter? i am

this was a perfect 200character limit
b50f4c88b4516717f2de08c382a679fe.png

• 15Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 16 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope to god the internet autists discover that fluffer email is really his, and dig up some of his past activities to share with the world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The Left cries about "Why don't you care this much about black men who go to prison for being in the same situation!"

Well the Left brought this case into the spotlight, how do you not expect people to care about it lol. They made this animal. If it wasn't for them, people would be going about their day. They failed in their attempt to castrate this kid and are now backtracking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Completely unaware of how correct she is...

Good. Hopefully the next time these Boons want to reenact the fucking Congo, more patriots like Kyle show up to put down the fuckin' scum. I hope every motherfucker in America with a firearm is emboldened by this.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Doubtful, but maybe a cameo in John Wick 5

I hope Rogan invites him now. It's amazing how apparently Joe Rogan is considered far right now.

Whatever every post just further solidifies that my politics are I hate the left, thats it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Gunna repost it, but I loved actually hearing Hard R talk, dude is actually pretty decent at speaking. Maybe he just needs to learn the word "Objection"?

I dunno, I went on about that at the time. It was a risky path they took, but in order to sell it, having the prosecution look bad was probably an important point. I think just letting the dinger run wild worked in their favor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

either this board gets a lot more attention than we realize or its just a coincidence because Culvers is a Wisconsin based food chain.

First time I had Culver’s was like

Springfield MO. Didn’t even realize what it was. Top notch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 16Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users
Status
Not open for further replies.