Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
put all the males to the sword.
What all death cults deserve.
So apparently dipshit isn't and has never been a paramedic. Was this ever brought up in court?
Yes. The idiocy is that everyone at these riots clearly identify themselves in multiple ways as a paramedic/emts/medics. Kyle calling himself was in no way out of the norm for those riots.

A shame him or his lawyer didnt harp on that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's amazing to me that all of this started because Kyle was putting out fires near a GAS STATION. One that had HOMES NEARBY. The kid is a straight-up hero.

If Kyle hadn't been armed, or hadn't fired, he'd be dead like the other however-many people died in the Floyd riots, and like the rest of them, nobody would have ever even heard his name.

The lesson is clear - stay the fuck away from manlets holy fuck.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's amazing to me that all of this started because Kyle was putting out fires near a GAS STATION. One that had HOMES NEARBY. The kid is a straight-up hero.

If Kyle hadn't been armed, or hadn't fired, he'd be dead like the other however-many people died in the Floyd riots, and like the rest of them, nobody would have ever even heard his name.

They're just fires, how can they be dangerous?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

FD8eiUwWUAM2ste.jpg

• 17Worf
Reactions: 16 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Dude this case though..

It has really shown that politics has invaded EVERYTHING.

No longer about truth, if a case hits MSM, you lie, you cheat, you connive.

It has proven to me that if you are on the stand, you make the person questioning testify for you and basically lead you to answers.

The "Journalist" being questioned by Binger really solidly proved that.

"Do you recall the tweets you made about the pedo (I can't remember his name)?"

*Combative response*

BRO, no...all you have to say is "I don't recall, as common in my job I make a LOT of tweets, sometimes several hundred a day, can you elaborate?" That way you don't come off as combative and you make him basically testify.

If he ends up doing long winded questions like he did with kyle that have a ton of facts, respond with, "If that is your testimony, as for me I ___." Like he asked kyle a billion questions about bullets and what they do, if it were me on the stand, I would constantly ask him to elaborate..elaborate...elaborate...then finally respond with, "I don't understand much of your testimony as I'm not an expert in firearms nor munitions."

We are past the time of clear questions and we are past the time of 1 word answers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dude this case though..

It has proven to me that if you are on the stand, you make the person questioning testify for you and basically lead you to answers.

*Combative response*

BRO, no...all you have to say is "I don't recall, as common in my job I make a LOT of tweets, sometimes several hundred a day, can you elaborate?" That way you don't come off as combative and you make him basically testify.

If he ends up doing long winded questions like he did with kyle that have a ton of facts, respond with, "If that is your testimony, as for me I ___." Like he asked kyle a billion questions about bullets and what they do, if it were me on the stand, I would constantly ask him to elaborate..elaborate...elaborate...then finally respond with, "I don't understand much of your testimony as I'm not an expert in firearms nor munitions."

We are past the time of clear questions and we are past the time of 1 word answers.

That's part of the strategy. Ask questions in combative ways and allude to hidden meanings in order to make the person defensive and reluctant to answer basic questions

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The problem is a lot of people just accept the "alternative" narrative by default because it goes against the "mainstream". But they usually never go the next step to fact check whatever the alternative news reports. They can be just as biased or twisting as the mainstream news orgs. Always look for citations and actually read them.

But anyways, Rittenhouse case is clearly self-defense. It's cases like this that major news orgs drop the ball on and give credence to all the bullshit conspiracies out there.
They didn’t “drop the ball”, that insinuates that their coverage was unintentionally incorrect. If you don’t think that it is both intentional and systemically recurring on any subject the left champions, you are a fucking retard

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dude this case though..

*Combative response*

As per the article Zapatta Zapatta posted yesterday

Postmodernism, which has infected the West and merged with neo-Marxism to create modern critical theory explicitly denies the existence of objective truth. There is no such thing. When the Left does everything it can to win it's because they believe that's all anyone can do. What is happening is a power struggle is playing out with each side trying to win. The idea that the legal system seeks through truth through a good faith adversarial relationship between sides is all wank. You're trying to exert power over me and I'm trying to exert power over you and there is no objective truth and that's the end of it.

Postmodern has major ideological underpinnings in the Left and is worth keeping in mind.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U

Antifa marches on Pelosi orders. They were to go fuck shit up, burn shit down and kill a few decent Americans to continue the "fear" of crossing the lefts narrative. Getting killed themselves was never part of the plan. No telling how many lives Kyle saved in future riots.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Had to think about it but, I have an automatic habit of doing a 'tension check' on an AR charging handle to verify the bolt isn't open and it is ready to go, subconscious reflex to know the current condition of the weapon if I was at rest for a bit before remounting the rifle. Certainly not a 're-rack' more like a press check.

I can't be the only one that does that.

One thing is for sure. This thread (and the Kenosha event itself) has really made me want to buy an AR-15 and get proper training in it.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
One thing is for sure. This thread (and the Kenosha event itself) has really made me want to buy an AR-15 and get proper training in it.

Every man woman and child over 13 yrs old should own 2.

• 3Truth!
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If you want a little pick me up, check out the youtube comments. The left has REALLY lost the narrative on this. I hope the fucking media keeps pounding out their bullshit--this is a far bigger red pill moment than Trayvon. I'm even seeing leftist cult shitholes discussing how bad the media is.

Bruh, you're telling me. I have hard-left friends wondering what the fuck the news media is smoking right now. I've been following the progression of my mom getting redpilled for about a year and a half now and this case has dramatically accelerated the progression. I've never heard her go off like this about the media/celebrities before and she thinks they're all "absolutely disgusting". She also says the democrats are "digging their own grave if they keep it up" and that "the people are going to crush them".

Keep in mind that my mom was probably the most consistent and biggest progressive democrat I've known my entire life up until about a year ago, and she treated cable news as gospel for years. If she's flipped this hard, tons of people have. The left is fucked.

• 2Trump
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.