Girls Season 2

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I guess Hannah wasn't getting enough attention in this show before the OCD thing

Adam is fantastic

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Shoshanna banging the mexican in a broom closet seemed pretty out of character, but still funny.

The only way this show stays on the air/remains interesting is if they do a spin off following Adam as he runs around New York single and looking to bang. Date scene was funny and well done.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I guess Hannah wasn't getting enough attention in this show before the OCD thing
Her OCD might have been interesting if it didn't feel tacked on. Had pernicious signs of the disorder been portrayed in previous episodes, it might have added an element of depth to the show. As it is, Hannah just appears to be a random amalgam of diffuse pathology that makes little sense. Next week, Hannah develops multiple personality disorder and the viewer discovers that Shoshanna and Marnie are just alters.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That makes sense. Her alter ego Jessa was controlling her tics and now that she's gone, they've come back.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Adam is the funniest thing in this show. They need to start working him in more. Hannah is actually more interesting with OCD to me, because it gives her a reason to be retarded, unlike before when she was just inexplicably retarded.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just assumed when she was doing OCD shit at the start it was her faking it for an experience to write about, like doing blow.

Also I guess Lena Dunham reads this thread. She saw that we thought Shoshonna was a likable woman and had to fix that shit toot sweet.

Adam at AA > every female scene on the show ever. Dude is just great.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Adam's sex scene was one of the more fucked up things I've watched on television. That poor girl thought she was dating a regular guy.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Between the Adam sex scene and Marnie singing, this might have been the most uncomfortable episode of TV I've ever seen

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I was okay with everything until the cum shot - Jesus Christ, I know it's HBO but I don't know how that got green lit.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was okay with everything until the cum shot - Jesus Christ, I know it's HBO but I don't know how that got green lit.
Tell Me You Love Me had Adam Scott masturbating with a prosthetic penis and they showed the actual (fake) cum shot.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Haven't watched it yet, but I doubt I'll be scandalized by watching some girl's tits get splattered. From what I've read, it's really more about the context of the scene that makes it seem dirty.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's extremely creepy, and not just due to the gooey tits. When the girl said "I didn't like that. I didn't like that at all.", I was thinking "Me either".

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Aren't you pissed we are missing the game?"

"... ... Oh... Yeah, fuck"

Best of show

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Ok I watched the last episode... and... no, just no. The first season was pretty good, this season sucked pretty bad. That last scene, ugh