Glass (2019)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Unbreakable was good? I’d say it was alright but the kid was way too emo and the relationship with the wife was bullshit. Let alone believing he would give it all up for her in the first place.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Unbreakable was good? I’d say it was alright but the kid was way too emo and the relationship with the wife was bullshit. Let alone believing he would give it all up for her in the first place.
yes it was, considering it was a superhero movie released in 2000 w/o special effects, and still felt like a superhero movie. also "hanging up the tights" is a common theme. (xmen was just release a few months earlier).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
cCAhokOixFsxQjAraUw21Kq6syaIRUMKZMisBzb1sT4.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Guess I’m gonna have to break my “never give M. Night my money ever again” rule. That trailer looks solid.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It’s been awhile since a good trailer fooled me into paying for a bad movie. Let’s hope this holds true. Very interesting take on the genre, and these prior films.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Unbreakable is what got me into MMA to sum a long story up, pretty cool to see this trilogy end 10 years later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I said I will never go to another M. Night Shyamalan movie ever again after that clusterfuck that was Last Airbender...

Will wait for video.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I said I will never go to another M. Night Shyamalan movie ever again after that clusterfuck that was Last Airbender...

Will wait for video.
i stopped at The Happening. i WILL see this. trailer looks very good. i assume Glass is manipulating schizoid guy to do his bidding?

Juvarisx

Florida
is it really? or just some shoe horned clip at the end of the movie to tease Glass? if its the legit sequel, i'll watch it tonight.

Its not really shoehorned in but there isn't anything that would make you think it was a direct squeal. Its still worth watching for McAvoy's performance though, and if you want to watch this new one its required viewing to understand the Split dude

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its not really shoehorned in but there isn't anything that would make you think it was a direct squeal. Its still worth watching for McAvoy's performance though, and if you want to watch this new one its required viewing to understand the Split dude
ok then. ill give it a watch tomorrow.