GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
got a link to that? I'm really hoping they're not going to rely on time travel garbage for this shit
On HBO (go and now)after the credits they have a recap where D&D go over the episode and explain the background behind some of the key plot points that happened. Guessing they will go into a more detailed explanation about the whole astral projection in the next few episodes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeah idk, I took that as our goodbye to the character. I mean sure, I guess he could find a cure, but that seems pretty unlikely. Shireen got cured but I can't remember the circumstances. And homeboy's entire arm is fucked up already.
My money is on him replacing Victarion with the whole red priest burning his arm in to charred obsidian or whatever that was in the book.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Jorah's rightful place as Ser Friendzone has been secured for life, if he lives that long.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Hodor will always be a hero in our hearts...
...or until the wights walk the 50 feet Bran was dragged out into the fucking tundra and murder him and lil Miss Reed.

So Jon+Sansa + Blackfish +Littlefinger +Theon/Yara versus Boltons? Gonna be a short battle.

So it'll end up being Queen Sansa in the north (after she murders Littlefinger) and her big ass army. Do the Dornish ally with her or Daenarys and Eastern public raid group? Going to be interesting.
I highly doubt Bran just went through all of that to die like five minutes later. I'm sure they'll get away. I thought it would've made more sense for the wolf to survive, since it could have pulled Bran a hell of a lot faster than a hundred pound girl. I'm also sure that Littlefinger has a plan to fuck someone over before all this is done. Sansa should've had him killed right then and there. What I'm wondering about is that they keep starting all these new plot twists with only like 16 total episodes left (or so they say). I don't see how it all gets done in 16 hours without feeling completely rushed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Montages. Next season is just going to be big battle montages that are 70% CGI. Save a shit ton of story time and production costs!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so, bloodraven, summons bran, because he is "the one" who can stop the Others. but during bran's apprenticeship, bran goes all stupid and Night's King marks him and now Night's King can enter the weirwood network HQ. Bloodraven has to hurry and get bran ready, so his last lesson is to show bran what he needs to do to buy him some time to escape. bloodraven knew that bran was going to do stupid shit with the NK? then Bran wargs Hodor in the future and it causes Hodor of the past to have a vision of his death in the future, it blows his mind and he goes from Willis/walder to from then on be known as Hodor? did Hodor know this moment was coming? Hodor 'eyes went back to normal, right? so how is maura going to escape into the cold with 20,000 running WWs and Others on her heels and she doesnt know wtf she is going?

and Lithose, what is the Great Other? is that the first guy getting transformed by the CotF? is it an Ice Dragon? it isnt the NK is it? fuck that episode blew my mind, maybe the best GoT episode in regards to moving the story along.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Stupid death notwithstanding, sad to see Hodor go. More sad than probably 90% of the deaths we've already seen, and that are likely coming for that matter.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That was an interesting theory to read Lithose. I think it works well on a number of levels, so I'd be happy if that mirrors how it plays/played out.

Yeah idk, I took that as our goodbye to the character. I mean sure, I guess he could find a cure, but that seems pretty unlikely. Shireen got cured but I can't remember the circumstances. And homeboy's entire arm is fucked up already.
I see him returning to the place where he got the disease and finding something in that ruined land that ends up being useful (maybe the others diseased like him won't attack him now). Perhaps a source for Valyrian steel or obsidian to fight the white walkers/wights.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like Baelish was lying about Brynden Tully retaking Riverrun, except if I'm right, it basically just means they're going to kill off Brienne too. Then Tormund, mad with grief, single-handedly wipes out the Boltons, Karstarks, and Umbers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That was an interesting theory to read Lithose. I think it works well on a number of levels, so I'd be happy if that mirrors how it plays/played out.

I see him returning to the place where he got the disease and finding something in that ruined land that ends up being useful (maybe the others diseased like him won't attack him now). Perhaps a source for Valyrian steel or obsidian to fight the white walkers/wights.
it could also bring him/dany to Ashai/quaithe in order to cure him.

To go north, you must journey south, to reach the west you must go east. To go forward you must go back and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.[5]
and just to toss this in here also to complete quathe's words to dany
The glass candles are burning. Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun's son and the mummer's dragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal.[4]

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Stupid death notwithstanding, sad to see Hodor go. More sad than probably 90% of the deaths we've already seen, and that are likely coming for that matter.
What was wrong with the death? I thought it was pretty awesome how they tied that in to the story. Kid has a horrible vision of how he's going to die years later, fucks him up so badly in the head that he can only partially repeat what he remembers from the vision for the rest of his life, and he helps Bran escape. Now, how are they going to get away from 20,000 zombies that are only a few minutes behind them? Guess we'll see. Pretty much everyone dies in this story, at least Hodor's death wasn't hollow like most of them have been.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bran's about to worg into some Deus Ex Machina.

Ice Dragon? Dire Wolf army? Giants? What's it gonna be! Place your bets!

HUH_sl

shitlord
so how is maura going to escape into the cold with 20,000 running WWs and Others on her heels and she doesnt know wtf she is going?
It's all been a long con to let the Night's King mark a Stark and get him to flee south of the Wall so they can bypass the Walls magic and lay siege to the south. So the wights will pretend to chase for a bit then stop. More likely, someone will come save them at the last minute.
Coldhands
BENJEN!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hodor is probably the only person in the entire universe that doesn't deserve to die. Including the kids, fuck them. HODOR