GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not normally into soundtracks but I can't stop listening to the music from the last episode. It's brilliant.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
New board would have been a good reason to only have 1 thread. No reason for 2 anymore!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can't have my autistic prediction go down in the last ship!

Tyrion and Sansa will consummate the marriage, possibly to legitimize the marriage to force an alliance or put out a heir, but Red and Shorty are going to knock boots before the end.

Now back to your regularly scheduled appreciation of the music.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can we finally have a non pussy spoilers thread with all spoilers free with no spoilers in tags?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Just in case a_skeleton_03 can't get the old forum or integrate it over, wanna save these predictions from the old site:

Speculation time:

Melisandre heads south and meets up with Bwob, turns around and heads north.

Arya heads south to cross the last name off her list, cersei, but runs into bwob, fulfills Mel's prophecy. "I see death in you, we will meet again."

Arya stealth kills Mel, but the hound is blamed so he jets before they can hang him, and arya and bwob continues with bwob to the north for reunion with Jon and sansa.

Dany arrives within the first few episodes, landing in the storm lands, meeting up with dornish and reach armies. They prepare to march on KL.

Cersei can't handle the walls closing in and plans to burn down KL, Jaime ends up killing cersei, but before that can happen, the hound arrives and Jaime + hound defeat the mountain, enabling Jaime to strangle cersei to death before collapsing from his own wounds and dying. An injured hound is the only survivor and takes off to be a peaceful Shepherd/gravedigger etc.

Dany simply claims the throne, her forces are too massive for anyone to contest her. Tyrion inherits command of casterly rock/lannister forces.

Meanwhile in the north, LF plots to divide Jon and sansa, and it's presented as sansa is in board with His plan, but really she betrays and murders lf, student has become the master scenario, she plays Robin has him wrapped around her little finger (lol pun) and basically controls the Vale.

As this is happening, bran arrives at winterfell to reveal what's going on beyond the wall, and the nk breaks the wall somehow and the wall comes down and the dead with them.

San finds some old book that explains something important about who the nk is and how to defeat him. He heads to KL to speak with the new queen and get her support, at the same time word comes from winterfell that the army of the dead is basically marching on winterfell, they are asking for help from all the realm.

Dany and co, including all the southern armies march north.

That's my season 7 prediction, the last scene being the army of the dead completely surrounding winterfel like a siege, but war z style mountains of dead climbing the walls

Season 8 speculation:

Begins where season 7 ends, undead horde sieging winterfell. All looks bleak, a Raven arrives, it's msg is a picture of a dragon and the words we're coming.

Winterfell can't hold out, so they plot a last ditch break of the siege to escape. Vale forces, northern forces, and wildlings break out of the castles front gates, many die but they are able to escape, ghost dies saving Jon so he can escape.

The survivors head south, meeting up with random bands of survivors fleeing the north, while the nk army is raising the dead, consolidating their forces, wiping out smaller holdfasts etc.

The northern forces reach moat Caitlin just as the southern forces reach it, all but dany and the dragons. They consolidate power and plot a stand against the dead. Massive battle which they lose, massive forces are lost.

The survivors flee south, where they meet up with dany and the dragons. Jon bonds with viserion, bran wargs rhaegal and tyrion rides him with a special harness. The final battle occurs at the trident. The living win, using whatever Deus ex machina that Sam discovered in old town to defeat the NK, but it requires a sacrificial attack, killing Jon Snow.

anyway, let the autism begin

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
LM4hB7p.jpg

Brace yourself, Woolygimp is coming.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
My prediction is that in the season finale of westworld we will see that company also has a game of thrones mini-world-table-thing. Then season 2 of westworld and season 8 of game of thrones will be a merged cross over series about robot game of thrones characters fighting the cowboy world, and also entering the real world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Westworld is where GoT characters go when they die, but most of them forget about that afterlife if they happen to get resurrected in GoT world. Also, time passes at a different rate there. Jon Snow was actually a cowboy for a few years in Westworld before The Red Bitch rezzed him.

Hosix

All labs matter!
My prediction is that in the season finale of westworld we will see that company also has a game of thrones mini-world-table-thing. Then season 2 of westworld and season 8 of game of thrones will be a merged cross over series about robot game of thrones characters fighting the cowboy world, and also entering the real world.

Twisting my melon man....