Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
3basynv4tmfz.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wouldn't another kid being born break the prophesy? That's why I say her timer is set

If she does give birth to another kid and it's a midget do you think she'd actually consider it her kid though? She'd probably think Tyrion raped her in her sleep and chuck the kid out the window.

spronk

FPS noob
Wouldn't another kid being born break the prophesy? That's why I say her timer is set

she was talking with Planned Parenthood aka maester Qyburn to get an abortion, which is her right as a woman and don't you forget it
the season finale will be the glorious abortion scene with Gregor Clegane serving as the midwife, it will be very empowering for women

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Wow look at that, only took a couple weeks of bitching about how bad the story is for the entire forum to start following my lead and shit talking the bad plot.

Only took 8 years of me denouncing the Black Prince before you all stopped slurping that cock and started MAGA.

I'm making progress.

• 9Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I bet those birds were sitting in Winterfel like man what's up with waking up in the middle of nowhere? Oh well thank god we made it south of the wall AGAIN, it is just to damn cold up north. Hours later wake up in flight. Oh for fucks sake.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As someone who just recently binged the series. All my favorite characters are the minor ones like Brienne, Podrick, Gendry, Bronn, and The Hound. It sucks they will get shafted story wise because of these shorter seasons.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another possibility with Cersei is she's making the baby thing up to Jaime in an effort to keep him loyal. She already feels he betrayed her once by meeting with Tyrion, perhaps this is her leash on Jaime and she's not even pregnant. Meeting with Qyburn could be looking for a way to facilitate the deception when around Jaime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jaime doesn't know Bronn is leading him to Tyrion. Jaime would never have agreed to meet with Tyrion. Jaime is ready to kill Tyrion. Jaime immediately returns to Cersei to tell her all about the meeting. How the fuck is that "betraying her"???

Oldbased

> Than U
Last week was 46 minutes from end of intro to start of credits. This week was 55 minutes. Turns out they count the recap/intro it seems. Next week is 71 and finally 81 I think it was for the season finale. Meaning next week should be 67 minutes and 75-77 for the finale of actual show. Not bad not bad. Over the next 2 episodes we basically will get a freebie of a normal episode between the two.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Someone pointed out when they wanted to sneak into Kings Landing they went right to Davos when they also had Varys where who had been smuggling shit in and our of Kings Landing for ages.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jaime doesn't know Bronn is leading him to Tyrion. Jaime would never have agreed to meet with Tyrion. Jaime is ready to kill Tyrion. Jaime immediately returns to Cersei to tell her all about the meeting. How the fuck is that "betraying her"???

Did you completely miss the scene where they hug after she tells him she's pregnant and says in his ear "never betray me again"? She probably feels he should have immediately killed Tyrion or captured him for Cersei to execute.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole

Cersei crazy, bro.

Did he really betray her? Of course not. But she's the Mad Queen.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
My biggest concern, even when I read the books years ago, has finally come to fruition: Martin fucked himself by putting zombies and dragons into this otherwise brilliant story. The zombies (you can call them White Walkers, but they're fucking zombies) and the three dragons are an anchor holding the rest of the plot lines down. Any editor (or a good writer for that matter) would've removed them from the story from the jump. Now they're present, and you have to figure out a way to end the story with this gigantic dildo up your ass. No one can defeat three fucking dragons, especially with an army of unsullied soldiers and Dothraki soldiers behind them. The story is fucked while trying to figure out what to do with them. Then, on top of that, you throw in pretty much an invincible army of the undead, and you're doubly fucked. Now you have to have the "everyone must unite" gayness go on which makes everything that transpired between the different houses and families up to this point completely moot. I mean, we all watched the show for seven seasons, watched all the evil, maniacal ways they killed each other off just to have them all unite together to fight zombies? Totally fucking gay.

If you didn't have the zombies and the dragons (or maybe just ONE dragon), you could've had Jon Snow return from north of the wall with an army of wildlings and the rest of the families from the north, Cersei and the Lannisters in King's Landing, and Dany and her Dothraki and Unsullied armies all fighting for the throne. Instead, we have dragons and zombies and an Everquest raid group trying to bring back a white walker, which is worse than the stupid fucking episode of Star Trek: TNG with David Faustino as an independent Borg. I was really hoping that they would cleverly finish off the story with a huge plot twist that no one would see coming, but now it's just going along at warp speed towards what will probably be the most disappointing ending of any show ever. I blame most of this on Martin for putting that shit into the books in the first place, and for eating himself to death instead of finishing the last couple of novels. Now we have a shit story with shit writing. The terribleness of the writing of this show has been ratcheted to 11.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
My biggest concern, even when I read the books years ago, has finally come to fruition: Martin fucked himself by putting zombies and dragons into this otherwise brilliant story. The zombies (you can call them White Walkers, but they're fucking zombies) and the three dragons are an anchor holding the rest of the plot lines down. Any editor (or a good writer for that matter) would've removed them from the story from the jump. Now they're present, and you have to figure out a way to end the story with this gigantic dildo up your ass. No one can defeat three fucking dragons, especially with an army of unsullied soldiers and Dothraki soldiers behind them. The story is fucked while trying to figure out what to do with them. Then, on top of that, you throw in pretty much an invincible army of the undead, and you're doubly fucked. Now you have to have the "everyone must unite" gayness go on which makes everything that transpired between the different houses and families up to this point completely moot. I mean, we all watched the show for seven seasons, watched all the evil, maniacal ways they killed each other off just to have them all unite together to fight zombies? Totally fucking gay.

If you didn't have the zombies and the dragons (or maybe just ONE dragon), you could've had Jon Snow return from north of the wall with an army of wildlings and the rest of the families from the north, Cersei and the Lannisters in King's Landing, and Dany and her Dothraki and Unsullied armies all fighting for the throne. Instead, we have dragons and zombies and an Everquest raid group trying to bring back a white walker, which is worse than the stupid fucking episode of Star Trek: TNG with David Faustino as an independent Borg. I was really hoping that they would cleverly finish off the story with a huge plot twist that no one would see coming, but now it's just going along at warp speed towards what will probably be the most disappointing ending of any show ever. I blame most of this on Martin for putting that shit into the books in the first place, and for eating himself to death instead of finishing the last couple of novels. Now we have a shit story with shit writing. The terribleness of the writing of this show has been ratcheted to 11.
It does seem wildly out of place. Even the lazy writing( sorry Scream. I just HAAAAAAD to! ) of the tv series is a great game of thrones. I can only imagine the books were even better detailed. The story holds up quite well and still beats most things done with even dragons and undead removed, or wildfire or mirror shades. The struggle was quite real without magical forces involved and the politics involved quite representative of politics past and current of the world we live in. Hell you could remove the other continents and make the other side of the wall be sandland and fill it full of slavers and Dothraki and be just as dramatic protecting the lands.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user