GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
apparently the jon snow show is currently dead and the actor doesn't think it'll happen. i thought it was filming already lol

makes sense though, unless they plan on retconning the end of game of thrones and try to pretend the Night King isn't the "real" leader of the white walkers it seems pointless.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
apparently the jon snow show is currently dead and the actor doesn't think it'll happen. i thought it was filming already lol

makes sense though, unless they plan on retconning the end of game of thrones and try to pretend the Night King isn't the "real" leader of the white walkers it seems pointless.
they probably know GRRM isnt up to the task. where them books at? oh yeah, never happen.

"The main thing I'm actually writing, of course, is the same thing... I wish I could write as fast as [The Last Kingdom author Bernard Cornwell] but I'm 12 years late on this damn novel and I'm struggling with it.

"I have like 1,100 pages written but I still have hundreds more pages to go. It's a big mother of a book for whatever reason. Maybe I should've started writing smaller books when I began this but it's tough. That's the main thing that dominates most of my working life."

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010675.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it would have sucked cock no matter what format they used. GRRM is finished. we are never getting resolution of any of his unfinished stories. time to move on and forget this bullshit. i'm just glad i got in with the last novel and hadnt signed on with the first book. with Dark Tower i only had to wait 15 years before the series ended. some people have been waiting close to 30 years for ASOIAF and the story is only half done.

-edit
i started with drawing of the three in 87 and the final book was 2004. so 17 years. still not close to how long people are waiting on Winter and Spring. if GRRM was immortal, you would still have to wait 30 more years for those last two. and i bet he still wouldnt be finished. 2 books is way too optimistic to finish out all the characters he started. dude bloated the fuck out of his world and thats why he cant finish it. he made it impossible for himself.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

1712700264940.png

"In development, you look at every angle, and you see whether it's worth it. And currently, it's not. Currently, it's off the table, because we all couldn't find the right story to tell that we were all excited about enough. So, we decided to lay down tools with it for the time being. There may be a time in the future where we return to it, but at the moment, no. It's firmly on the shelf."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 523993
"In development, you look at every angle, and you see whether it's worth it. And currently, it's not. Currently, it's off the table, because we all couldn't find the right story to tell that we were all excited about enough. So, we decided to lay down tools with it for the time being. There may be a time in the future where we return to it, but at the moment, no. It's firmly on the shelf."
Couldn't find the right story to tell? How about we just have 3 seasons that cover him and Ygritte making babies?

rose leslie GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How about redoing the last 3.5 seasons, just not complete shit?
Seriously. Just open with John waking the fuck up from a concussion he suffers after winning the battle of the bastards and saying what a shitty awful nightmare he had about Dragons, The Night King and fucking his cousin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe if they didnt destroy any possible storyline up beyond the wall, we could have had something from there. as it is, there is nothing to go on. the wildlings and the awesome creatures in that region are no more. they should have focused on Arya and her voyages across the sea to the unknown islands and then you could have had a cool creature of the week show. but that requires that fat old fuck thinking of something good to go along with each of those islands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user