GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
bcoz e's a boring lil cunt, bruv!

I'm sure that will change in TWOW/ADOS but up to this point his POV always bored me. The last few chapters of his on ADWD he started to become interesting though, so i look forward to him moreso now.
At this point in the books Bran purely exists to go back in time and tell us Jon Snow is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When Melissandre casts rez in Jonny boy he's gonna come back with white hair and purple eyes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Here's a leaked still of Jon Snow when she casts rez:

muaddib11.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Don't try your powers on me. Try looking into that place where you dare not look, you'll find me there staring back at you.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
All of Theon's shit in episode 2 is from his first 3 chapters of ADWD so I have no idea how they're going to stretch out his story unless they eventually drop him completely once the trial starts.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Actually that's a good idea - Bran's visions could be how they show shit from the past since they avoided flashbacks / excessive exposition (arguable) on the show. It's not like he's doing shit else, even in the books.

And Balon Greyjoy is going to die soon, which (mostly) ends the fighting in the north for a good while. Unless they just skip straight to "the king is dead, hail the king.."

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got blue balls from Bran's story in the book. He goes into Ninja Gaiden training mode and I'm like "YEAAAAH, supernatural and shit - Biiiitch" and then he never comes up again.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if they will put Balon Greyjoy's death into the next season to show Euron do it, since he should be dead already.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The Iron Islands aren't shown in the credits, so maybe. If they were going to do more scenes there beyond "here's a shot of someone you probably don't remember falling off a bridge" then it'd probably be on there. But he needs to die soon to show that Melisandre's 3 leeches were either thecauseof their deaths, or simply that her precognition allowed her toforseethem and thus, take advantage of it to make her powers seem greater than they really are.

I'm a bit fuzzy on what is going on in the north though because I haven't read book 4 since it came out, but it seems like almost everything that happens in it is going to be different on the show now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not that I cared much about him in the books, but I think when Baelon dies most show people are going to go "who the fuck just died?"

Much like in the show people had no idea who Roose Bolton was until he killed Robb.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Even reading the books my thought was 'who the fuck is this'. I didn't really care about the iron islands until the moot after Baelon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't remember, but wasn't the way it happened in the book kind of fast too? They were just like "oops baelon ded"

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He slips and falls from one of the walkways in his castle. It was very rushed. It was one of those Melisandre's scary magic things.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Iron Islands chapters competed with Bran chapters for the Who Gives a Fuck award during my reading. Until like the last Bran chapter at least.

spronk

FPS noob
is it racist to say you didn't give a shit about dorne or any of the asian dany-lands either

i still don't get the point of bringing in dorne, all these new characters who show up for a few chapters and then promptly die is gonna be a nightmare for the show