GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So since the title has changed, can the mod who did it go back and put every typed spoiler in spoiler tags? It isn't fair for those who come to this thread now and open a page expecting spoilers to be tagged, only to slap them in the face like a huge black cock. Guess that wasn't well thought out huh?

koljec_sl

shitlord
The rule is no posting unaired spoilers, no matter what precedence GRRM/DB have setup prior to this episode. I'll just infract people talking about unaired episode stuff outside of spoilers. I'll work on removing the picture discussion in a little bit, but I won't infract on that yet (except Fedor).
You're out of control with the infractions. You don't know the books or show well enough to tell the difference between established plot, spoiler, and guessing/theory. Please stop.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So since the title has changed, can the mod who did it go back and put every typed spoiler in spoiler tags? It isn't fair for those who come to this thread now and open a page expecting spoilers to be tagged, only to slap them in the face like a huge black cock. Guess that wasn't well thought out huh?
It's not a retroactive change.

Column_sl

shitlord
We have a book thread, and a spoiler thread. Why do you have to repeat those same conversations in here?

I'm sure some people plan to read the books anyway after the series is done, or while it is progressing through the seasons.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've added additional verbiage to the title to avoid any legal issues. I think we're close to the point where we need a poll. Where is a_skeleton_03?

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
When did this thread turn into the weeping vagina monologues? Actually, that's a great name for the third thread. We should have a poll. Where is Sue-Kang?

I also approve of Gavinmad's consistent use of twat.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What were you even thinking posting this in the non-spoiler thread?
I was asked a question by someone in the thread, I answered them in spoiler tags. I guess I could have taken it a step further and just PMed him. Saying 'They might do more with the Greyjoys' is not a spoiler. Saying they cast Randyll Tarly and maybe a pirate dude for next season suggesting that the Ironborn will be raiding in the reach would be a spoiler.

you weren't even watching the show until a few days ago, I don't know why you even read/contribute to each thread.
I watched the first two seasons. In between seasons 2 and 3, I read all the books, decided GRRM was a shitty author and stopped watching the show. I was convinced to give the show another try, and the show is indeed much better than the books. Even the stuff I thought was painfully stupid, like the Red Wedding, was set up a lot better and made more sense in the show than it did in the books.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We have a book thread, and a spoiler thread. Why do you have to repeat those same conversations in here?

I'm sure some people plan to read the books anyway after the series is done, or while it is progressing through the seasons.
because some people dont like seeing spoiler tags and dont like using them so they want to merge the threads at the end of the seasons or they want even more game of thrones threads. a non spoiler, a spoiler thread and superduper spoiler thread.

Column_sl

shitlord
We haven't merged anything so stay on your side of the fence sir. We have 3 distinct GOT threads for years now, and no one has complained. Just use the appropriate one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're out of control with the infractions. You don't know the books or show well enough to tell the difference between established plot, spoiler, and guessing/theory. Please stop.
The fuck you talking about?

I infracted you for posting Jon got preserved by melisandre in the No Spoiler thread, in which you self-admitted you posted in that thread on accident after the fact. Only other person I infracted was Fedor - obviously some people got some sideways shits stuck in their ass if they're still fighting that battle with me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
a general question. do you guys give a shit if we talk about book stuff relating to past seasons/episodes of the show as long as it doesnt spoil what will happen in future seasons/episodes?
At this point I'm generally curious as to the big difference so far. Not sure how others feel. I feel like we're getting to the point that we could merge the threads if what Gavinmad said above is true.

Column_sl

shitlord
We should wait to see if he releases the next book before the next season airs imo. Otherwise if you merge them, you will just have to separate them again. Just keep it as is imho.

It's been hard enough trying to keep this thread clean of spoilers for 5 years, and it is the only place on the internet I would even read on GOT because the mods kept it locked down.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We should wait to see if he releases the next book before the next season airs imo. Otherwise if you merge them, you will just have to separate them again. Just keep it as is imho.
I have a better chance of my girl Yigrette raising from her fictional grave and giving me the world's coldest blowjob than that happening

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is getting to be like our guild board the day after we beat the expansion top boss and we have started arguing over who got what loot and now the ones who didnt get anything are quitting the game.

Column_sl

shitlord
Even if he releases the new book in conjunction with the 6th season we are still in the same boat. People being too far ahead in the story even though the TV series has fractured off in the plot.

What a fucking mess, that fat bastard can't write one book per year...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even if he releases the new book in conjunction with the 6th season we are still in the same boat. People being too far ahead in the story even though the TV series has fractured off in the plot.

What a fucking mess, that fat bastard can't write one book per year...
the dude is enjoying life, at least i hope he is, because every time i see him he looks ghostly pale and very unhealthy. maybe he gets his thrills from drinking the tears of his disappointed fans.