GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Everyone dies except Littlefinger and Sansa, who he weds. Littlefinger is living the dream, then Sansa outplays him (resulting in his death) and rules the world, her journey to the darkside complete.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the thing I want most from the series, even more than Tyrion getting a happy ending, is for Sansa to actually do something of consequence in the Game. Just once. We saw a hint of her not being a total moron when she was covering for Littlefinger after he killed Lysa, so lets hope she keeps going from there.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure how anyone thinks it's ending other than fantasy(dragons, zombies, white walkers, etc). Sure, the show has focused on politics and character drama, but the backdrop has been the impending doom of winter from the first chapter in the book and the first scene in the show. Now if it's a corny battle, I can see it being lame, but I think they'll make it more than just dragons fight white walker!
How about a Monty Python ending where just before the main battle everyone is arrested and it cuts to music and a blank screen? At least it would be unexpected!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I think the thing I want most from the series, even more than Tyrion getting a happy ending, is for Sansa to actually do something of consequence in the Game. Just once.
That's basically the ending of the game. Tyrion on the Iron Throne, Jon (after he wargs into the dragons following Daenerys' vaguely unheroic death) King in the North and Warden of the Ice, and Tyrion's wife (Sansa) as the link between both.

Well, it should be the ending. Since no one besides GRRM and the showrunners know where it goes....

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
How about a Monty Python ending where just before the main battle everyone is arrested and it cuts to music and a blank screen? At least it would be unexpected!
Or maybe a Blazing Saddles ending where the white walkers chase everyone off the GOT set and onto the set of "Girls" where Kit Harrington is beheaded right in front of Lena Dunham and then everyone just goes for a pastrami sandwich at Katz's deli.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Or maybe a Blazing Saddles ending where the white walkers chase everyone off the GOT set and onto the set of "Girls" where Kit Harrington is beheaded right in front of Lena Dunham and then everyone just goes for a pastrami sandwich at Katz's deli.
Love it! I'll actually be in New York City in a few weeks for wrestling nationals and will be thinking about this scenario while I'm eating at Katz's Deli!

Fedor

<Banned>
can't believe these guys think he's talking about Jon Snow when it's clearly the Hound

Jon Snow will be Resurrected: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Spoilers from Ian McShane : Entertainment : Yibada

Still, McShane went on to talk about his character to be introduced in "Game of Thrones" Season 6. He said, "I can give you one hint. My character is an ex-warrior who's become a peacenik."
McShane did not even stop there. He went on to say, "I bring back a much-loved character everybody thinks is dead."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guess I'm tired or something. I don't even see how the Hound is much loved, or that he was even clearly dead after his fight with Brienne. Then again I barely even remember that fight, aside from not being sure it wasn't two men fighting.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Guess I'm tired or something. I don't even see how the Hound is much loved, or that he was even clearly dead after his fight with Brienne. Then again I barely even remember that fight, aside from not being sure it wasn't two men fighting.

and as to him being much loved:

anigif_enhanced-20014-1406402685-1.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't watch the video but I sorta remember now, Arya leaves him for dead right? Being left for dead doesn't mean you're dead, in fact it basically guarantees you aren't and that still doesn't explain why he'd come back being played by an actor 9 inches shorter.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
When he said "I bring back a much-loved character everybody thinks is dead." he didn't mean that he is playing the hound, he meant that he will be the one re-introducing him. because he's the one who saved him.

Fedor

<Banned>
Can't watch the video but I sorta remember now, Arya leaves him for dead right? Being left for dead doesn't mean you're dead, in fact it basically guarantees you aren't and that still doesn't explain why he'd come back being played by an actor 9 inches shorter.
He's not being played by Ian McShane you dumb fuck.

Still, McShane went on to talk about his character to be introduced in "Game of Thrones" Season 6. He said, "I can give you one hint. My character is an ex-warrior who's become a peacenik."
McShane did not even stop there. He went on to say, "I bring back a much-loved character everybody thinks is dead."
Meribald - A Wiki of Ice and Fire

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Link it a few more times fucktard!

When he said "I bring back a much-loved character everybody thinks is dead." he didn't mean that he is playing the hound, he meant that he will be the one re-introducing him. because he's the one who saved him.
Yeah I get it now, thanks.