GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The fact ToJ is next week is no coincidence given how tonight's episode ended. That pretty much confirms R+L=J.

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */mountain casually gibbing that dude's head who was talking shit about Cersei.

Also, all the Ironborn stuff tonight. Maybe all of the stuff in the book wasn't total fluff, especially in context of Dany's fleet getting barbecued. And ya, Tyrion will totally be a dragon rider. I liked how the dragons were pretty tame to him (all things considered).

Ganthorn

N00b
I kinda expected when nothing happened that Davos would put his hand on him and then it would happen. Thoros said he just really wanted his friend back which is why it worked so I was thinking she was kinda half hearted into it and would walk away and davos would be like damnit arise boy lol.

Ganthorn

N00b
The fact ToJ is next week is no coincidence given how tonight's episode ended. That pretty much confirms R+L=J.

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */mountain casually gibbing that dude's head who was talking shit about Cersei.

Also, all the Ironborn stuff tonight. Maybe all of the stuff in the book wasn't total fluff, especially in context of Dany's fleet getting barbecued. And ya, Tyrion will totally be a dragon rider. I liked how the dragons were pretty tame to him (all things considered).
I wonder if that is really what happened to the king in the books. We only ever hear he fell of the bridge but could Euron have done it? Also i liked how after he released the first dragon the other one was like ok now its my turn!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

My recording missed it. Did they show tower of joy in next preview?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So in regards to the Ramsay/Roose stuff

How fucked is Ramsay now that he's going to try and march on the wall expecting hardly anyone to be there, only to find a giant and an army of northernfolk with a witch and the resurrected Azor Ahai awaiting him?
I think it's more likely that Ramsay is the one who gets marched on at Winterfell. Remember Mel said she saw Jon fighting there in the flames.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I exepected the scene to happen that way but with Roose holding the blade .

Karstarks shown to be the complete cunts they are again.