GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Szlia

Bronn, Littlefinger, Gendry and White Walkers still on the list. I am surprised by three of the four.
One down, three to go (two really).

Interestingly, we are almost back to a pre red wedding situation. By this I mean a situation with many parties within Westeros and thin alliances. On that note, with Stannis dead, who is the Lord of Storm's End now? Tommen by virtue of being the last remaining Baratheon?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
In the first scene with her that is how the Khal references her. It did seem strange since it is a race of people, but I just took it to be the way they call her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hate those motherfuckers. Mods don't do jack shit. We can't even discuss what we might think will happen without one of them coming in here and ruing it.

Whatever I'll drop it for the good of the thread
you guys are fortunate to have column in this thread.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Regarding the fate of the two Tyrell who are locked up.

Margaery : Cercei is still a firm believer in prophecies and one thing she always believed is that a pretty younger queen would bring her downfall. Last I checked she still believe Margaery is that queen from the prophecy. I'd assume Cercei intend to get her killed somehow.

Loras
It's mostly hearsay from a possibly unreliable source in the book, so the truth of it is in the air, but it was said that Loras has been shot with crossbow bolts 2 or 3 times, had his face crushed with a mace and then took a hot oil shower when leading the attack on Dragonstone. If that is true, he is as good as dead. Loras dying or offing himself would reconcile his show story with the book story.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Books are pretty clear that women cannot inherit period. If Tommen dies then they go down Robert Baratheon's line for the next possible heir. A distant cousin or some shit. Like how Kevan and Olenna keep telling Cersei that she is not the Queen and thus has no place or power on the small council.

Kevan and Olenna giving into her demands is kind of out of character. Kevan in the books didn't take any shit from her at all. I guess the violence response is the only real solution so they go all... Fine Cersei. I'll go rally the Tyrell banners and we'll get rid of these idiots.

I know that was mentioned Slaythe. I just remain skeptical until we actually see the Hound on the show again.
Late ass reply or rather his thread spent 5 pages on anal sex.

Yeah not sure what books you read but clearly women can inherit, just they come after men.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Thinking back on it, the scene with Dany was good fun to watch the first time, but man it's hard to believe not one single Khal would have tried to strangle her or something. Soon as some sparks hit the ground they all just ran around like faggots and burned to death. All of the leaders of an entire culture focused on fighting and not a single one of them tries to go out fighting?
They had to run through the fire to get to her. All she had to do was stand in the hottest part of the fire and they're not getting to her. Also I think when you're in the middle of burning to death revenge might not be immediately on your mind.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like those people in the Station nightclub fire. They were just trying to get out, not strangle the band for using pyrotechnics.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They had to run through the fire to get to her. All she had to do was stand in the hottest part of the fire and they're not getting to her. Also I think when you're in the middle of burning to death revenge might not be immediately on your mind.
They also probably thought she was going to burn to death with them. Killing her would have just been merciful for all they knew

Talos

They had to have heard about the first time in Drogo's funeral pyre and her title of Unburnt. Guess they forgot if they let themselves be enclosed in a small room with her surrounded by braziers.

Do you think they'll have a scene similar to the books to reveal Sandor since they cast Septon Meribald, or will he just show up at Cersei's trial?

Cybsled

Regarding the fate of the two Tyrell who are locked up.

Margaery : Cercei is still a firm believer in prophecies and one thing she always believed is that a pretty younger queen would bring her downfall. Last I checked she still believe Margaery is that queen from the prophecy. I'd assume Cercei intend to get her killed somehow.
Cersei doesn't like Margery, but she REALLY doesn't like the Sparrows. I think long term, she wants to get rid of Margery, but I think she would prefer crushing the Sparrows and making Margery grovel before her even more.

Do you think they'll have a scene similar to the books to reveal Sandor since they cast Septon Meribald, or will he just show up at Cersei's trial?
They'll just reveal at the trial I bet since they snipped Brienne's encounter with Meribald from the show. You have to admit, though, it would make a pretty awesome cliffhanger/shock reveal.

Talos

Could be she sends Gregor to kill her and possibly Loras during the battle with the sparrows, just like Tywin sent him to kill Rhaegar's kids during the sack of King's Landing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Late ass reply or rather his thread spent 5 pages on anal sex.

Yeah not sure what books you read but clearly women can inherit, just they come after men.
What are we even talking about here? If Tommen dies without a son, the only surviving Baratheon heir at this point is Gendry. If they can't find him/don't want him as a puppet, the throne belongs to whoever can hold it, which would most likely be the Tyrells, since their army is largely intact, the queen dowager would be a Tyrell, and their army would most likely be in King's Landing when Tommen dies anyway.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thinking back on it, the scene with Dany was good fun to watch the first time, but man it's hard to believe not one single Khal would have tried to strangle her or something. Soon as some sparks hit the ground they all just ran around like faggots and burned to death. All of the leaders of an entire culture focused on fighting and not a single one of them tries to go out fighting?
I thought that too, but they saw her grab those hot ass braziers and not even flinch. And fire makes people freak the hell out. So it is kind of shoddy, yes, but understandable, people don't act normally when they are all of a sudden getting burned alive.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
What are we even talking about here? If Tommen dies without a son, the only surviving Baratheon heir at this point is Gendry. If they can't find him/don't want him as a puppet, the throne belongs to whoever can hold it, which would most likely be the Tyrells, since their army is largely intact, the queen dowager would be a Tyrell, and their army would most likely be in King's Landing when Tommen dies anyway.
At this point no one knows about gendry that isn't at the wall.

Gotta think maybe if tommen dies, Roberts wife takes the throne with no other heirs.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Naa, those are for sure the same as season 1. The whole rumor she didn't want to go nude anymore was exaggerated. I think her statement was she didn't want to be in nude scenes that didn't further the plot. That's why she still did the nude scene when meeting Dario. (She's also been nude in plays a few times, too.)
The only thing that makes me doubt the veracititty (heh) of the shot is that they haven't sagged a bit over the years. But yes, they are the same size, same half dollar areolas (with one slightly large than the other) .... I believe they were hers.