GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jaime and Tyrion both will survive: They still have to have a meeting with Bronn and Joffreys crossbow.

Maybe Jaime dies and Bronn meets up with just Tyrion, but I imagine it will be both. HBO ham handed that one in there.

Brienne is dead. She has peaked in her story and will die a Knight and a Hero.The truest knight westeros has left.

Jorah and Grey worm are both dead. This will crush Dany. Most of her Army will be dead leaving her weak and with only mental advisors, no military arm.

Beric and Tormund will die. They serve no future story purpose and Tormund will be the big gut punch we all dont want.

Theon is for sure dead finally finishing his redemption.

All the minors will die. Mormont Girl, Royce Man, Pod, Edd, Gendry. Goodbye.

Shit will go badly, Bran will be captured or killed. Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Varys, Hound, Jaime, Missandei and Sam will flee to the Iron Islands. No other reason they would introduce that arc.

Brienne gets cut down. Jaime goes to die fighting with her. Tormund runs in, knocks Jaime out of the way, and stands over Brienne making his last stand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's a parlor trick. HES COME BACK FROM THE DEAD 19 TIMES

I also don't understand why they don't just dispatch Arya to King's landing to assisinate Cersei. They know she has double crossed them.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I also don't understand why they don't just dispatch Arya to King's landing to assisinate Cersei. They know she has double crossed them.

because we're the only ones who saw what she went through the last several years. Nobody else knows

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
because we're the only ones who saw what she went through the last several years. Nobody else knows

I mean Gendry is like "wtf" at her throwing the knives and jumps right to making her weapon. Even before he got the booty. The only people that I think understand she's some kinda ninja is probably Brienne, Sansa, and Podrick.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I hope they copy The Sopranos ending... Danny... Jon.. Cersei...Sansa in the tavern...door opens, fade to black.

Sorry my man, you are the 6th person in the last 30 pages to make that same joke.

I would say that they kind of just pass her off as "Still a little girl who is a little weird after having survived for years alone"...

But then again, she killed Littlefinger in front of everyone so they have to know shes bad ass. But she really hasnt shared her Faceless Men life with them.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There were a lot of hints and a lot of what ye'all crazy folk are guessing line up with a lot of the "foreshadowing" - I always have to "air quotes" that because the writers have proven that what we think is foreshadow is just normal to them and then they come back "OH YEAH, we meant that"

Also, no1 for links to Arya body double for the side tittays?

Wasn't a double, was actual Arya side boob. She's 22 so it's legal now I guess.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sorry my man, you are the 6th person in the last 30 pages to make that same joke.

I would say that they kind of just pass her off as "Still a little girl who is a little weird after having survived for years alone"...

But then again, she killed Littlefinger in front of everyone so they have to know shes bad ass. But she really hasnt shared her Faceless Men life with them.

I mean it was a surprise slice to the throat. Littlefinger wasn't expecting it from Arya. It wasn't some ninja move.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's a parlor trick. HES COME BACK FROM THE DEAD 19 TIMES

Also the flaming sword thing that thoros originally did was a trick with alchemical dragonfire on the blade. It used to piss robert off because it kept ruining good swords with it. Most I think don't realize beric is not using chemicals to make the fire happen. That plus as mentioned the fucker has come back to live 19 times so if that does not convince people he is something special I don't know what will.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
hory said:

I just feel like she should pull a Scott Evil and be like , "guys I'll go down there and take her out be back before the dead arrive here no problem, i'll even make it painful."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Someone poisoned the wine?
lol, someone? if it were one person there would be gossip, but an entire family offed at one sitting by person or persons unknown is going to be talked about by everyone. it should be a huge thing. especially since they control the Riverlands.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If I remember the books right, didn't beric give up his life to rez lady stoneheart? What's the over/under of him doing that to rez someone important?
Thought he survived too, but then again I haven't read any of the books in 5+ years.

Also, lol at people saying, oh yeah, that song very significant, remember it from the book...

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought he survived too, but then again I haven't read any of the books in 5+ years.

Also, lol at people saying, oh yeah, that song very significant, remember it from the book...

He's dead dead in the books.

Arya is going to die next week and the Night King will do his arm thing and raise her right in Jon's face.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If I remember the books right, didn't beric give up his life to rez lady stoneheart? What's the over/under of him doing that to rez someone important?
after the Red Wedding the Freys dump Cat's body in the river and it washes ashore, Beric and his crew retrieve the body, Beric seeing its Lady Stark, gives his life to save hers, she comes back and is a zombie who seeks revenge on the Freys.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
He's dead dead in the books.

Arya is going to die next week and the Night King will do his arm thing and raise her right in Jon's face.

I predict Arya makes it to the end. For her epilogue, the Faceless Men either reclaim their rogue asset, or Arya kills Jaqen/Syrio/Waif and their pursuit ends.

• 1Seriously?

Jive Turkey

Karen
lol, someone? if it were one person there would be gossip, but an entire family offed at one sitting by person or persons unknown is going to be talked about by everyone. it should be a huge thing. especially since they control the Riverlands.

So you'd like a scene with people talking about them being poisoned? Or should we just infer that it's a thing, but not particularly important to the plot going forward, so we don't need to actually see it?