GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this would actually be pretty cool, but chances are nil this is what happens.

Wouldn't it indeed be cool...

iannis

Musty Nester
Brienne gets cut down. Jaime goes to die fighting with her. Tormund runs in, knocks Jaime out of the way, and stands over Brienne making his last stand.
they might actually do exactly that scene.

As dumb as it sounds on paper.. I'd probably be satisfied with it on screen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I wonder how Euron's gonna get it? I don't think Theon's gonna make it past next week. I hope Yara doesn't come back or something.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So you'd like a scene with people talking about them being poisoned? Or should we just infer that it's a thing, but not particularly important to the plot going forward, so we don't need to actually see it?

Jamie and Cersei briefly mention it in season 7 anyway. These guys are just nitpicking haha.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder how Euron's gonna get it? I don't think Theon's gonna make it past next week. I hope Yara doesn't come back or something.
Euron's fleet gets smashed. He heads back to the Iron Islands and finds Yara waiting for him. Either that or he fucks with Cersei and gets Mountained.

iannis

Musty Nester
euron lives. He just nopes out.

He fucked his queen. The bit about a prince in her belly was just a way to be cruel to her. He'll probably raid KL next week and brawl with the mercenaries.

Hes in it for carnage and plunder. What is dead cannot die. He is the pirate king, his loyalty can only be rented.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean Gendry is like "wtf" at her throwing the knives and jumps right to making her weapon. Even before he got the booty. The only people that I think understand she's some kinda ninja is probably Brienne, Sansa, and Podrick.
yea how come this little bitch isn't like

"FAMILY MEETING", "ok so alrite, you know those freys that betrayed us and killed big brother Rob? and mum, i killed them"

"which ones?"

"ALL OF THEM!"

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Cersei dies via undead. She was shown one as proof that she needed to bring her army and she double crossed everyone. Poetic justice for once

Cersei gets killed by a younger brother (Jaime is younger by a second) as per the fortune teller who told her fortune and the fortune of her friend who died just like the teller said she would.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Verys will kill Euron. Euron will be sitting on the deck of his ship and Varys will suddenly be behind him. Euron will be all surprised, asking how he got onto the ship. Varys reveals he is a merman and the entire time he was manipulating the land walkers to make Westeros ripe for the taking by the deep ones. Verys opens his mouth to reveal shark teeth and Euron screams. Screen fades to black and Patchface is singing his shit about the deep ones from the book. End series.

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I doubt we will see anymore Faceless Men story line. There is just so much more interesting story threads that need to be buttoned up.

Well my theory is that Baelish is a faceless man and that he had a doppleganger take his place and the one we saw die wasn't the real Baelish. This is why he seemed extremely out of character and the dialogue was written off as just being terrible when in fact it was genius. If LF is in fact still alive which I'm nearly 100% certain he is, he most likely dipped back to the Vale a bit before he was intended to be executed. He could easily have had any pigeon messages intercepted that would have clued the Vale into him now being considered an outlaw so they'd be none the wiser. He also has Robin under his complete and total control. People seem to forget that the Vale even exists.

I mean if this scene doesn't set off light bulbs that there's far more to Baelish's character then idk what to say. There's simply no fucking way he was outsmarted the way he was. People will say "well Bran has superpowers! he couldn't beat that!" and I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that Bran blew his cover to LF when he repeated his chaos is a ladder quote back to him. Ever since I saw the chaos is a ladder scene I knew LF was the ultimate player in this game and would, in fact, win it one way or another. I think when Varys said that he'd see the country burn if he could be king of the ashes was a foreshadowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Jonesing
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has there ever been an many White Walkers in one place as shown in ep2? I remember only seeing 3 or 4 (with the Night King)? It looked there were at least 6 on the front line. Should be hundreds by now, right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at some point the WW are gonna show up at Robin's doors, NK probably swoop in and have his ice dragon cast Frost Breath with Dragon Roar and pwn everyone without +cold armor. theyll fear right out the front door.

dragon.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well my theory is that Baelish is a faceless man and that he had a doppleganger take his place and the one we saw die wasn't the real Baelish. This is why he seemed extremely out of character and the dialogue was written off as just being terrible when in fact it was genius. If LF is in fact still alive which I'm nearly 100% certain he is, he most likely dipped back to the Vale a bit before he was intended to be executed. He could easily have had any pigeon messages intercepted that would have clued the Vale into him now being considered an outlaw so they'd be none the wiser. He also has Robin under his complete and total control. People seem to forget that the Vale even exists.

I mean if this scene doesn't set off light bulbs that there's far more to Baelish's character then idk what to say. There's simply no fucking way he was outsmarted the way he was. People will say "well Bran has superpowers! he couldn't beat that!" and I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that Bran blew his cover to LF when he repeated his chaos is a ladder quote back to him. Ever since I saw the chaos is a ladder scene I knew LF was the ultimate player in this show and would, in fact, win it one way or another. I think when Varys said that he'd see the country burn if he could be king of the ashes was a foreshadowing.

Achievement Unlocked: Full Retard

• 9Worf
  • 7Like
Reactions: 15 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Has there ever been an many White Walkers in one place as shown in ep2? I remember only seeing 3 or 4 (with the Night King)? It looked there were at least 6 on the front line. Should be hundreds by now, right?

Well we don't know how many of Gilly's family became White Walkers. There could be a bunch for as long as they were sacrificing sons to the Night King.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
INB4 Bran wargs the Night Kings Ice Dragon has it turn on the walker army. Warging the undead eats Brans brain and they have to Old Yeller him.

• 1Like