GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fucker

Log Wizard
Now I know what the World Trade Centers felt like when the Islams crashed into them.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So how did the Wall magically get resurrected after the undead Dragon fucked it over?

It goes without saying this last episode was a clusterfuck. It should just have ended after Drogon left with Dany. Drogon was the only cool thing left about the show.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m disappointed Gay Worm didn’t die a horrible death somehow. I hate his character and the shit actor who plays him.

• 10Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
So how did the Wall magically get resurrected after the undead Dragon fucked it over?

It goes without saying this last episode was a clusterfuck. It should just have ended after Drogon left with Dany. Drogon was the only cool thing left about the show.

Because only a small part of it was knocked down by Eastwatch. They having literally fucking reminded everyone of this in the opening credits this year.

• 12Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
They looked at the ending for Lost, then looked at how much JJ Abrams is worth. Said fuck it, lets get paid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Same as above. Was the Night King even a threat if not for Bran? He would've been stuck behind the wall forever. Bran essentially unleashed him to menace the world...because he knew at the end he'd get to be king.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
s04xwtn0g7z21.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, and once again, why did the gate close? If there's still a giant hole in the wall...why?

Seems like they're signalling the Free Men aren't welcome south of the wall. Ditto on why the Night's Watch even exists.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The more I think...that fucking council of Elrond scene was the problem. Most of the episode was standard GoT. That was just where GRRM scribbled “something something” between Dany stabbed and Bran king on his cheeseburger grease stained post it note.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Daario makes out like a bandit I suppose. He gets Slaver's Bay to himself provided he didn't fuck it up after Dany nuked the Masters navy.

The Night's Watch makes no damn sense given the lack of Night King and the presence of a huge goddamn hole in the wall, but I suppose it's a good place to send rapists.

If they wanted to they could always do a sequel in 10 years about Arya finding whatever or Dany having been rezzed by Valyrian hoo-hah magic and leading a Lord of Light religion or some such.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Only took the whole series for Jon to pet Ghost.

It was in the CGI budget after all!

I'm going to miss all the autistic shitposting. I never would have thought that would be the best part of this show when it first started.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users