Great Music Videos Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
One of my favorite 30 Seconds to Mars songs, The video is entirelyNSFWbut so good.
Again, entirelyNSFW

Arnie_sl

shitlord
I prefer the soundtrack to this video than the purchasable song you can find on itunes/amazon... There's just something fantastic about the transitions. The video is.. superb. I also recommend watching the making of this video.

One of my favorite 30 Seconds to Mars songs, The video is entirelyNSFWbut so good.
Again, entirelyNSFW

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah after i watched it for the first time i had to watch the making of it lol, It was pretty interesting

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
NSFW stuff below:

Pretty much anything made by the Spanish video artist groupCanadacan be put in here. They usually incorporate a very nice visual style with some sexy elements in them. They started off doing videos mostly for Latin American bands but as their fame grew they have branched out into Western groups too. Here are two of my favourites:

I'd die a happy man if I could spend a night with the actress from Invisible Light!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't sure where to put this, but thought this would probably be the best place. Looks like some of the videos posted here will be coming down soon.
frown.png

http://rt.com/usa/166628-youtube-music-band-ban/

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always really enjoyed those Aphex Twin videos, Peaches to me always seemed like a cheap "shock" artist however.

Always liked this vid with it's mid 70s vibe.

Reminds me of one of my all time favorites.