Greece

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So I'm going to Greece sometime in April or May with a couple buddies (we're all stationed at Ramstein AB). I've been to Greece twice before but never went to party (first was a family thing when I was a teenager, second was with two chicks who weren't big partiers).

Where should we go?!

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Drive along the roads outside Athens until you see a gypsy camp, then party with them.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I spent a summer during college living/working in Rhodes... Great little island. Not balls to the wall crazy like Ibiza/Magaluf or anything, but it gets pretty hoppin' and is a fun/pretty place to wind down. Pretty cheap as well. I worked as a promo bitch for a club called Paradiso, and they put all of the staff up in shitty apartments down the street. Most of the employees in the clubs along the strip are female, with I'd say 2/5 all hailing from Sweden, Finland, Denmark etc so there was never any shortage of hot poon to chase around! I think its like that on most of the Greek party isles though. Greece is great, but like I said if you are looking to party all night and want a 100% chance to get laid, I'd head straight for "Shagaluf" and call it a day. You'll be one of the few Americans there surrounded by trashy English sluts and drunk Eastern Europeans.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Obviously no parties to be found at Mount Athos but that's a place I've always wanted to visit in Greece.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
For real, went there for a week like 2 years ago, it is just awesome.

Gotta be honest tho, asking which island is best to go to for partying is alot like asking which hotel in vegas is best for partying, they are all good and if you are a mildly attractive young person who isn't broke as shit you will get laid and have a good time.

The only possible consideration is if you actually wanna see anything historic or take day trips or that kinda shit while you are there, cause you don't get any of that on a place like mykonos but you will get far more options for it on rhodes or santarini or some of the resorts around corinth (even tho that is on the mainland and the beaches, while nice, aren't quite as nice. So consider that if you are a beach snob.)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey guys, going to Athens, Mykonos and Heraklion (Crete) on a cruise.

Will do The Parthanon in Athens and Knossos Palace in Heraklion but wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other sites/museums to visit? Has to be within the cities/towns as I have to get back to the boat by evening.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hey guys, going to Athens, Mykonos and Heraklion (Crete) on a cruise.

Will do The Parthanon in Athens and Knossos Palace in Heraklion but wondering if anyone has any suggestions for other sites/museums to visit? Has to be within the cities/towns as I have to get back to the boat by evening.

Make sure you go to the Dk Oyster restaurant in Mykonos, best seafood in all of Greece

Chris

Potato del Grande
Make sure you go to the Dk Oyster restaurant in Mykonos, best seafood in all of Greece
I'm allergic to seafood other than fish, so don't need to figure out if you are serious or not lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Then get the fish then. Why are you up so late you degenerate
Early flight, I'm sat on the cruise ship in Valetta right now. Will be in Athens on Saturday.

I will have a look at Dr Oyster thanks.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Has to be within the cities/towns as I have to get back to the boat by evening.

Thanks but Dr Oyster has gotta wait for another time!

Oh, that's a shame

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks but Dr Oyster has gotta wait for another time!

Oh, that's a shame

Lol you tried to lure me to a dodgy resturant? That's psychotic.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol you tried to lure me to a dodgy resturant? That's psychotic.

Read the article, it's their fault for not reading the menu. It would have been your fault for not reading the reviews

I am not psychotic

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Read the article, it's their fault for not reading the menu. It would have been your fault for not reading the reviews

I am not psychotic
but he read your review.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
but he read your review.

I only posted the reviews after he said he wouldn't be going, lol?

Now the real question is whether I would have warned him if he confirmed he would be going, or if he said it was under consideration.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I only posted the reviews after he said he wouldn't be going, lol?

Now the real question is whether I would have warned him if he confirmed he would be going, or if he said it was under consideration.
but you did warn him.