Grim Dawn

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Is there any way to reset skill points ever? Also, does playing on Veteran offer better loot or is it just more challenging?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Skill reset is upper level Devil's Crossing, opposite end from the stash guy in one of the cells. You cannot reset mastery points, so think carefully before adding to that.

Veteran is better loot and more chances at better loot (because more heroes spawn). As long as you're not dying constantly or still able to 1-2 shot trash, it's definitely worth the difficulty bump.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm actually switch my build out of Lightning to a Bleeding Pox build. Should be interesting. Got out of Necromancer and running Rend which is another chance on Blend. I put it on Pox, but I'm not sure if that is working. Might put it on a pet (since it gives me that option).

Vorph

I'm looking for some blueprints too, if anyone has extras: Glacier, Squall, Desolation, Terror, and Eye of the Storm. I have an extra Badge of Mastery and a few other non-legendary ones.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if I have the blueprints anymore cause I don't worry about storing them once I've learned them, but I think I have a few laying around,but if anyone needs the actual relics, I have a lot of extras (I've been playing for years). I have a lot of blues and some purples stashed away too if anyone's looking for anything in particular, feel free to PM me if you want anything I'll check to see if I have it.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just beat it at level 52 including ToS & Bastion on my first character. Jumped into elite even though i should farm some. Running a occ dreg build mixed with arc strictly for survability with fairly sub par gear but blew through all of ToS/BoC without a challenge. End boss of game did kill me as i tried to face tank to much.

I so want to make a blade master but going to keep going on this gear until i get some more good gear for him. Anything i need to know about elite?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, each difficulty is the same game just harder. You get negatives to your resists, so obviously resists are more important. You can also do the quests differently if you feel like it, like picking a different faction, new blacksmith, new choices on the quests, etc. that's about it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just make sure your build has the sustain for longer combats. As mobs hp goes up in higher difficulties, your dps probably won't keep pace with selffound gear, so you need enough life leech, tankiness, or ability to kite/cc for longer before your regen tops you off between skirmishes.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there any way to reset skill points ever? Also, does playing on Veteran offer better loot or is it just more challenging?
The loot is not technically better, there's just a lot more of it due to increased number of the named mobs.

Vorph

Most people take 1 pt in Mirror and max Maiven's Sphere (1pt in Conversion too). Don't go past 12 in Maiven's if you have +arc skills.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Does grouping up work like diablo where minions get stronger n better drop rates etc? And what's max party size?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So what's the "endgame" for this? Anything like D3 Rifts/PoE maps?
There's an uber boss to kill out in the world (won't spoil), insanely hard. Then the last boss on ultimate difficulty also extremely not easy I'm sure. I'm 82 and dripping in purples so I'll see how the last boss on ultimate is sometime this week probably. We took a poke at the uber world boss guy and couldn't even touch it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Unlocked elite last night with my conjurer. I think I'm going to start a new character. Can't decide what yet though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Unlocked elite last night with my conjurer. I think I'm going to start a new character. Can't decide what yet though.
Elite is about when I decided to retire my conjurer. From the start until early act 4, pet summons conjurer was destroying everything easily. As the difficulty started to go up though, the holes in the spec started to show, mostly due to stupid pet AI, and the fact that most mobs ignore your pets and focus on you, which means you have to spend most fights running away, which drops your pets dps a lot as they chase and swing at the air behind the mob.

In other news, I got my blademaster to elite. Blademaster was a bitch to level, racked up so many deaths. Now that he's level 50ish, with some decent gear handed down from my spellbreaker, just wow. Piercing damage, along with procs like the assassin (blades of wrath) and unknown soldier devotions just decimate packs, probably outdps'es my spellbreaker even though he's 10 levels behind.

Still think I'm going to stick with spellbreaker as my main though, because while blademaster seems to be king of the hill for dps, his survival still isn't that great while spellbreaker on the otherhand like never dies in elite so far.

Citz

Silver Squire
I went with a tank build (witchblade) with a focus on bleed/retaliation. I just run in mob packs and shits die left and right by hitting me. I'm still in act 4 normal so I'll see how things go in Elite soon enough. I went with occultist without really knowing what to pick, so for now I'm just dumping points in Bloody Pox/Wasting.

When do you start seeing purple items?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Elite is about when I decided to retire my conjurer. From the start until early act 4, pet summons conjurer was destroying everything easily. As the difficulty started to go up though, the holes in the spec started to show, mostly due to stupid pet AI, and the fact that most mobs ignore your pets and focus on you, which means you have to spend most fights running away, which drops your pets dps a lot as they chase and swing at the air behind the mob.

In other news, I got my blademaster to elite. Blademaster was a bitch to level, racked up so many deaths. Now that he's level 50ish, with some decent gear handed down from my spellbreaker, just wow. Piercing damage, along with procs like the assassin (blades of wrath) and unknown soldier devotions just decimate packs, probably outdps'es my spellbreaker even though he's 10 levels behind.

Still think I'm going to stick with spellbreaker as my main though, because while blademaster seems to be king of the hill for dps, his survival still isn't that great while spellbreaker on the otherhand like never dies in elite so far.
My gear on my blademaster isn't that great, and he's absolutely raping shit. I had some issues with surviveability so I did invest more into the soldier side for some defense. After all that though its smooth sailing.