Guess ill just stop coming here for a few days, happy april fools amod

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if I missed it or my de-emojification settings held but I'm glad to have not noticed any april fools horseshit this year. Thanks amod for containing yourselves.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
If you had any it would be in the profile:

I'm not sure what your point is with this. No shaw stays are shown in profile. Still banned from posting anywhere outside of rickshaw. Still banned from buying bull pol pit pass. Fun game!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Funny gag I guess. I didn't read it closely - I should have known better. Maybe I was expecting the usual CSS/Javascript stuff. I'm still not sure what i clicked on. Anyway. Haha, I'm dumb. Soooo. How long does this last? It doesn't say on the profile.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fun idea, turning an active forum with constant updates into a forum where no one can post and it hasnt been updated since yesterday

Yall should be in charge of a Bud Light ad campaign

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Funny gag I guess. I didn't read it closely - I should have known better. Maybe I was expecting the usual CSS/Javascript stuff. I'm still not sure what i clicked on. Anyway. Haha, I'm dumb. Soooo. How long does this last? It doesn't say on the profile.

It was the free giveaway at the top.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Which, honestly, we should all be ashamed of because there's absolutely nothing in the shop worth a shit.

Silly me for thinking the devs might actually make something worth using their currency for at some point in the future.

What I do know is that there's no point in donating real money here in the future.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I figured that out immediately. I'm just trying to figure out how long I have to pay for my "mistake."

Out of curiosity, did it actually say that participants would be shawed and I was dumb for clicking through like it was a EULA?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
yall are so salty ROFL

Am I missing a free hooker section or something? This is a free website that we all come to in order to shitpost and be casually racist..donations keep the lights on and maybe a bit more. If the people running this clown-fiesta are making a profit off the site then so be it...

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I figured that out immediately. I'm just trying to figure out how long I have to pay for my "mistake."

Out of curiosity, did it actually say that participants would be shawed and I was dumb for clicking through like it was a EULA?

Naah there was nothign implied other than it being done on april fools

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz, the list of ppl that run to the cafeteria when free left over cake is announced

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
yall are so salty ROFL

Am I missing a free hooker section or something? This is a free website that we all come to in order to shitpost and be casually racist..donations keep the lights on and maybe a bit more. If the people running this clown-fiesta are making a profit off the site then so be it...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind, but I got nothing going on at work this week, and this is really putting a damper on all of my regular shit posting.

What, I gotta go get banned from Reddit again?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, I wouldn't mind, but I got nothing going on at work this week, and this is really putting a damper on all of my regular shit posting.

What, I gotta go get banned from Reddit again?

Firefox has this amazing new thing called relay that you can use to create multiple accounts and for some reason sites haven't blocked it yet.

All the emails forward to your regular email and you can have 5 addresses for free. If you pay you can even do phone numbers.