Gun control

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Last fall I watched some dude walking in the front door of a hotel with a rifle in his hand. A lot of places if you saw that you would call 911, but around here it just means it's hunting season.

he should have brought his bling bling
spoiler'd for size
Sh3ioQX.jpg

9TtQzml.jpg
douchey looking but truly a poster boy for safety:

89f7iC3.png

The next time you see an OC looney at walmart or something... if you're daring just creep up on him and gently whisper into his ear...

"do you see why this isnt a good idea fella?"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Trolling OCers sounds like a wonderfully dangerous idea.

How about stalking one around town dressed up as a turbomuslim. Muttering durka jibberish and "nine-eleven".

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently students at a university in Seattle aren't smart enough to read the no gun signs in the gun free zone.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1.3 ppl are killed in NYC every day. What was that guys name today?
The shooter or the 1/3 of a guy?

Dunno but NY is damn near a gun free state now. Just read an article today about politicans bitching about Remington leaving their state and taking the jobs to a pro 2A one.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Off her FB page "Keep in mind-- the law that only registered DC gun owners can posess ammunition is still in effect."

So yea, in neutered form you could in theory (if I'm reading it right) - but needs to be an empty gun.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, considering the previous ruling, pretty clear no ban on ammunition would stand up in court. Still, not worth going through the legal bullshit to "prove" that.