Gwent - Standalone Game

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If anybody does want to try this it is still in closed beta but its basically open. they just released 25k beta keys just check the gwent reddit for them.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Just got my invite yesterday. Loving it, can't believe this thread isn't on the first page. I wish they had stats implemented, it would be really helpful to see my performance with different deck setups.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Been playing this quite a bit the past few weeks and really liking it too. I got a "rank grinding" scoia'tael deck that's at rank 11 and a fun NR deck for when I'm bored of dwarfs. Game's very F2P friendly and they will be giving a buttload of keg rewards (like 2 per rank + 2 per 5 levels or something) to closed beta testers when they transition to open beta.

You can get deck stats with Gwent Tracker, which also tracks cards remaining in your deck and such.

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game is crack on ice. Feels like a Hearthstone killer for sure.

Beta keys are about online for less than a dollar if you weren't lucky enough to get one for free.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Got into the beta and...idk, not really feeling it? I definitely need to play some more, but little bit of time I put in already, it feels kinda boring. Maybe the starter cards are toned down, but there doesn't seem to be much interaction between players.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing this a bit since closed beta. But I'll actually throw down for some card packs when it goes live.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is my Gwent experience right now

fMGLzvr.jpg

• 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna give this game another try, I tried jumping in from a Hearthstone perspective and that seems wrong.

What's RNR?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
RNR was a gold weather card that did 3 damage to one unit on each row, so 9 dmg per turn every turn. It got nerfed down to 2dmg per row today and I doubt you'll be seeing it much anymore.