Hades (Supergiant Games)

Cybsled

I won’t burst your “I’m offended” bubble anymore. I am sorry I am trying to deprive you of a source of rage and perceived self persecution

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m not offended at all, I think it’s hilarious. Progressive Americans making Fat, Ugly, Disabled Gods is funny as hell.

• 2Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Gonna be hilarious when they happily admit it is indeed vitaligo as to be more inclusive. Clown indeed.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's that same tired old smug self-righteous faggotry. The goddess of hearth and home does not mean she's a goddamned anthropomorphized fireplace.

To give the studio some credit, making her so fucking ugly does provide an explanation as to why she's the only Olympian virgin.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
IDK, I'd fuck her. She's the goddess of the hearth, I bet she's feels like warm apple pie.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It’s clear they designed her with a theme of “what does the living embodiment of a fire place look like?”
I think it's really lazy character design, it's too obvious. Does Posideon have a fish on his head and scaly skin?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

No, he has some coral/seaweed stuff and hair that looks like of like water/seagrass

Aphrodite is just naked and hot, so good design there lol

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think it's really lazy character design, it's too obvious. Does Posideon have a fish on his head and scaly skin?

Has no artistic interpretation of Poseidon throughout history ever mixed any of these features? Or are you only talking about how he's represented in H2?

Chris

Potato del Grande
No, he has some coral/seaweed stuff and hair that looks like of like water/seagrass

Aphrodite is just naked and hot, so good design there lol
Yeah that's more subtle and sounds much better, but that's from the original game.

I remember the original being well designed.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that's more subtle and sounds much better, but that's from the original game.

I remember the original being well designed.
This one will be well designed too, they’re a very talented studio. It will just be wall to wall pandering this go round.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This one will be well designed too, they’re a very talented studio. It will just be wall to wall pandering this go round.
If they continue to not let their brainwashing negatively affect the actual gameplay then the game will do well, especially after how widely acclaimed the first one was. Hell, I've been noticing that the two Pathfinder CRPGs have a somewhat surprising amount of DEI bullshit, presumably because the creators of the source material are a hive of full on cultists, but Owlcat turned out two fantastic games anyway.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna make fun of this trash design for Hestia, and get a good eyeroll out of seeing Cybsled's programming compel him to argue that the thing that is so incredibly obviously vitiligo actually isn't vitiligo.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why do leftists have a vitiligo fetish? They fucking love it.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Yes, my “programming” as you slurp down psyop bullshit and ask for seconds

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or maybe we just want a company making a game about greek gods who were sexy and white to stop making them brown, fat, and ugly /shrug

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Or maybe we just want a company making a game about greek gods who were sexy and white to stop making them brown, fat, and ugly /shrug

Or maybe any artistic interpretation of non-existent beings is equally valid because they're imaginary shapeshifting creatures.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
  • 1Potato

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I prefer the Greek gods to be vain, sculpted and otherworldly beautiful besides any defining flaws. They should be Gods above mere mortals in nearly every way, not Wal-Mart cashiers. Maybe that’s just me though.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or maybe any artistic interpretation of non-existent beings is equally valid because they're imaginary shapeshifting creatures.
Oh then surely it would cause no problems if a dev studio released a game featuring a white Baron Samedi who spoke intelligible English.

• 1Mic Drop

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hestia's husband.
mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:2e66a8c4-48c9-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285
lol i was gonna post this

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hestia was always the least sexy and most controversial goddess even for the day.

These people are memeing you. You're the punchline.

• 3Moron
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 5 users