Halloween is upon us!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Its that time of year again. Pumpkin Pie Blizzards and chics dressing up like skanks! October kicks a lot of ass.

What are you going as?

fris

Vyemm Raider
Superman, my son's choice. he picked Ironman for himself. I tried to tell him that except in non-impacting crossovers, they never meet, but he's 4 and doesn't care. then my wife actually got him the iron patriot not knowing hte difference. I'm expecting no one but myself will know my pain at kids Halloween events.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_45172.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Im going as a prohibition gangster. I have quite the beard going and i'm going to trim it down to a stache for Movember anyways so that will be part of it.

Bowler hat, vest, under the tie pin like Nucky wears on boardwalk empire. I have 2 under shoulder gun holsters.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Ah Halloween..... my favorite time of the year.

Candy Corn
tumblr_mcsgu1OAr61qzozj1.jpg

Hayrides
tumblr_mcsgqd8Don1qzozj1.jpg

Pumpkin carving
tumblr_ltwsya8ZYc1qzozj1.jpg

good times

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
^ Nice.

I fucking hate candy corn though. What kind of monster named that shit candy!?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Was thinking about rocking this guy:
Bob_at_Easel.jpg

Easy to do, just need an afro wig, a paintbrush and paint-holder circle thingie.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bob is a pretty good idea, even have the beard for it currently.

Was thinking of doing something like this pending if the government is still off:

Z9zj7kY.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I went and bought most of my costume today, pretty stoked. The beard will be trimmed down to a huge mustache.

HKcoMqE.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty pissed my unit is gonna be TDY to Vegas for Halloween and I'm stuck in shitty North Carolina.