Halloween (Pictures of your kids)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So my daughter (on the right) enjoyed her first "real" Halloween this year. She's almost 3 years old, but never really cared about the previous ones she's been a part of. In fact, she went into a screaming fit last year when we tried to put her costume on, even though it's what she wanted. Well, everything went much better this time around. Here's a shot. If anyone cares, she's Sophie, one of the many Disney princesses (TV only for this one). I'm glad that she went with that instead of Anna from Frozen. Seemed like every one of the little girls in my neighborhood were Frozen something or other.

pKwEPY7.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
My daughter, dressed as a_fairy_001:

IMG_6131.PNG

She wasn't even 1 year old last Halloween, so this is her first time in a costume for the day, but we didn't take her out or anything. She really has no clue what's going on yet. Highlight of the night was when some older kid came to the door in costume and she shrieked at the top of her lungs because he was scary. Heh.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Too young to really trick or treat(18 months), but we got a costume for him and some pictures anyways
rrr_img_80918.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
We had exactly 2 groups of trick or treaters this year for a total of 5 people over 4 hours. Only 2 of those 5 were dressed up or even kids, rest were teens in normal clothing.
I live 2 blocks from where I T&T'd 35+ years ago when the streets were full of kids and I had to return home to empty the bag/pumpkins to make room for more houses.

Times sure have changed.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I live in a townhouse development with 2 other housing developments right next to us. It takes less than a mile to walk past a few hundred houses. Anyway, we had 87 kids. About 6 years ago, when I first moved in, there was something like 125. I keep buying candy planning on that huge amount, but no such luck since then.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
One of the first few houses we went to was a group of 20something bros on the porch handing out candy. One dude was like "What are you supposed to be?" and one of his friends said "I think shes supposed to be Will Smith"

Fucking LOST IT

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't get it, but that is a cool costume whatever it's supposed to be. Also kudos to you for thumbing your nose at the pussies that say you can't have a halloween costume that obstructs your vision. 9/10 costumes that I wore as a kid blocked 90% of my vision and 80% of my respiration and I always survived.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Lost it anger or lost it laughing? Neat costume.
Laughing. I think it was because Will Smith is black and the costume is black. Oh, I live in Ohio.

Also I am a man-child, so the thought of safety in regards to small children and halloween costumes is non existent to me

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
He's a major troll so he loved every minute of it; my brother was telling me that he would stand behind bushes, without moving creeping a lot of people out.

Too young to really trick or treat(18 months), but we got a costume for him and some pictures anyways
rrr_img_80918.jpg
heh my kiddo (almost 16 months) was a lion too - target costume though.

We actually did some trick or treating - he had a fucking BLAST. We had a group of 15 month olds, about 4 of em plus a few older kids and he didn't get the concept of like candy and the bag so I held the bag but he ran from house to house, climbed up porch stairs and tried to follow the bigger kids.

Seriously he was running. It was fucking awesome. But he did not get the whole pick a piece of candy thing. He just wanted to go inside people's houses and run after the big kids. We only did like 10 or so houses but I'm stoked for next year already considering how much he enjoyed it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, nothing keeps our kid(18 mo) more occupied than following older kids around. I have older nephews(5 and 8) and when they come over my kid just shadows them constantly, no matter what they are doing. They could be watching TV and my kid will stand still and watch them, intently, lol.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My 3 little ones this year. Repunzel, a Bride, and some random witch dress. We had to put the Rapunzel wig in 2 braids otherwise it would drag on the ground.

Was way more fun than last year. The twins are almost 3 now so they were able to keep up the the 4 & 5 year olds more easily.

rrr_img_81509.jpg