Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Found this while looking for games like Xcom 2. There's a free demo on steam. So far, it scratches the Xcom itch.

Edit:
Oh, and there's poker-based skills? Yea, I'm in
1662953100384.png

Last edited:

Burns

Before it came out, I was looking forward to playing this. Then I read some reviews saying that it's very punishing for not playing the missions exactly the way the devs had in mind, turning it into more of a puzzle game (save/load repeat), instead of an Xcom type tactical game.

Still, may give it a go if I have nothing else to play, as I am not against puzzle games like Commandos or Shadow Tactics...it's just that I wanted a Xcom wild wild west game...wild wild west...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I need to finish this (I thought there was a thread about it already somewhere?)

I got to a point where I was doing the save/load repeat thing extensively and backed off for awhile. Some of the characters for your 'posse' are far more useful than others... i suspect that's just a balance issue though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Before it came out, I was looking forward to playing this. Then I read some reviews saying that it's very punishing for not playing the missions exactly the way the devs had in mind, turning it into more of a puzzle game (save/load repeat), instead of an Xcom type tactical game.

Still, may give it a go if I have nothing else to play, as I am not against puzzle games like Commandos or Shadow Tactics...it's just that I wanted a Xcom wild wild west game...wild wild west...
That's depressing. I Alt+F4'd out of the demo last night when I wiped my party....which was a good sign to me, lol. I like the difficulty of Xcom, but not if there's only one way to finish an objective. I'll still play all of the way through the demo once or twice and pick it up if I'm still interested.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user