Has Dumar ever had physical contact with a woman?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Any physical contact of any kind. Doctor, dentist or hairdresser doesn't count for the purposes of this poll.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im siding with probability and saying that a woman at some time has let dumar come into contact with her.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I find it humourus that a self confessed social pariah makes a post that is trying to make fun of the perceived social isolation/disfunction of others. We got a full pot-kettle situation going on here.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I find it humourus that a self confessed social pariah makes a post that is trying to make fun of the perceived social isolation/disfunction of others. We got a full pot-kettle situation going on here.
The difference is that I *know* and *admit* I don't like having contact with other human beings, while Dumar continues to go on OKCUPID to seek contact and/or validate his nonsensical generalizations about women.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Sure, plenty.

The difference is that I *know* and *admit* I don't like having contact with other human beings, while Dumar continues to go on OKCUPID to seek contact and/or validate his nonsensical generalizations about women.
Think of it like a science experiment.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
so wtf u some kind of transgendered carrort or something?

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I'm sure he has. Plenty of women have punched Dumar in the face...
gfGIszP.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He went to jail for it once, so yeah he has and it's a matter of record.

Wait, corpses count, right? You didn't specify 'living'.