Hazbin Hotel

Qhue

Trump's Staff
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Hazbin Hotel

Genre: Comedy, Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2024-01-18

Creator: Vivienne Medrano

Cast: Erika Henningsen, Stephanie Beatriz, Alex Brightman, Keith David, Kimiko Glenn, Blake Roman, Amir Talai

Overview: In attempt to find a non-violent alternative for reducing Hell's overpopulation, the daughter of Lucifer opens a rehabilitation hotel that offers a group of misfit demons a chance at redemption.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This was a internet darling pilot from a few years ago that gained a lot of attention from theater-kid types and then had some songs go viral on social media.

Amazon picked it up as a series and it's actually pretty darn good. Nice mixture of irreverent 'fuck you' dark comedy and uplifting sentiment.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I didn't last 15 minutes. Not one laugh or chuckle, and woke shit right from get go. Maybe that's the target audience?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I didn't last 15 minutes. Not one laugh or chuckle, and woke shit right from get go. Maybe that's the target audience?
It definitely is. Super popular with all the pride-pronoun furry troglodytes. I think I got linked videos a few times from random people, and this was pretty much my reaction.

disgusted face GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Musical movies/shows are always going to alienate some potential audience, even if the rest of the content works fine without it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database