Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So that paladin card gives twilight drake divine shield, confirmed by blizzard. If dragon paladin becomes a thing it's a strong interaction but might not make much sense having either card in your deck still.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
A large reason that a 6/7 is better than a 7/6 is because when trading with other minions the extra damage will go to waste more often than the extra hp.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh. Haven't had the patience to grind the ladder the last couple days, so now I have today to get from 9 to 5. Hoping the whole middle of the day thing makes it a bit easier.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went 6-1 in brawl with a random Druid deck I threw together. No Astral even (don't own any).

Also played the most constructed I've ever played and got to rank 10 without a whole lot of anguish. Mix of face druid/fatigue war/camel hunter/tempo mage, depending how I was feeling. Maybe I'll grind to 5 some day :p

Neph_sl

shitlord
I played Druid with Living Roots, Power of the Wild, Mark of Nature (+4 atk), Mulch (3 mana destroy a minion, give them a random minion. Pretty good chance to give them a dead card), and double combo. No one seemed prepared for early aggro and you can get them to combo range before the big minions drop. If they don't drop a big taunt, then it's a win.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
jesus fucking christ. just had an easy win against a priest get flushed down the shitter because he got aviana from sneeds.

fuck this game is such retarded garbage.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played Aviana from Raven Idol -> KT on a turn when I already had Dr. Balanced out. Priest did not have lightbomb + 2 damage apparently.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I played Aviana from Raven Idol -> KT on a turn when I already had Dr. Balanced out. Priest did not have lightbomb + 2 damage apparently.
I was playing freeze mage with lethal in hand. Aviana allowed him to holy nova, heal himself, play trueheart, heal himself again. I had 3 draws to still have lethal the next turn and didn't get them. I was so fucking pissed.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Mulch is 3 mana, Recycle (shuffle an enemy minion into your opponent's deck) is 6 mana. Both cards no one uses on a normal basis, I had to look it up to make sure.
I imagine if the combo wasn't so dominant, Mulch might get more play. I'm hoping it shows up more in standard.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
k1erjzv.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great arena card but I don't believe we'll see it in standard. Nourish is 5 mana draw 3 so its better and its not used.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It isn't used in the current format, and there's a bit of a difference between drawing three of your own cards, and getting 3 cards as extra resources. plus the spell synergies, although i have my doubts about the viability of tempo mage without mad scientist.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
We really should stop comparing any new card to existing druid cards. The current state of druid is so warped by fon/sr(and AoL to a lesser extent) that we can't make objective assessments about other druid cards.

If a control mage deck surfaces, they'll probably like that card. I simply like the possible repetitive value. Like a mech gorilla unto itself.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
With that, conjurer's, torches, Archmage... so many games where mages are just going to shit out spells non stop. 30 card deck turning into 40+ card deck
tongue.png