Hearthstone

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I don't see any other option than full dust for tri-class cards.

Nevermind, I didn't even think about people who dusted already. This could be a big mess.

5ZEXNDr.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Haha from reddit, "I opened 250 cards an have 50 cards and 200 disenchants."

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's why I'm waiting for that issue to be resolved. Dust is nice and all, but it's horribly inefficient to craft with dust compared to opening cards from packs.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Well Shaman might be done for awhile, dragon priest crushes them so thoroughly right now it doesn't even seem fair.

Totes legit sample size of 3 matches experience here!

Edit: also fuck those people running stock midrange shaman lists on day one of a new expansion.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Have no gold saved up because I haven't played in ages until 2 weeks ago just to get enough gold to finish off Kharazan. So I went straight to crafting because I have almost 20k dust. Crafted Kazakus, and then uncrafted straight away *just incase*. Then I opened up my first free pack: Kazakus. Haha is that bug still going with tri class cards?

And Valishar I'm running stock midrange Shaman atm because I have the quest for free 2 packs for playing Shaman/whatever/whatever and I have no gold to buy packs and don't want to craft commons yet. That might be the others.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Opened about 60 packs. While doing the faction quests it felt like I didnt really have any worthwhile replacements to tweak existing decks or build a new archetype. Maybe i got shafted on playable epic/rares. Feels pretty underwhelming.

I opened gold kazakus and paly 2/2, and offset that with rng noggenfucker as my other legend.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Have they finally changed arena back to the most recent pack yet or is still random?

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol, comment on hearthstone's twitter re: this bug:

"Quit whining guys, the theme of this expansion was robbery, what were you expecting?!"

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Messing with n'zoth golem shaman, it doesn't feel like the golem stuff is worth it. White Eyes however is incredible with the ancestral spirits and n'zoth.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jade Golem decks are so ridiculously stupid when you curve well. I don't know what beats this shit.

• 1Like

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dragonfire potion, so good. 2 friend requests already after fully wiped boards. the salt is real

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Damn son I'll get about 37 packs or so. That is actually a surprisingly nice compensation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds good and glad they did something. 20 more packs sounds good to me

• 1Like