Hearthstone

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I watched dog get rekt by it last night and he immediately copied the deck and played nothing but it. It's pretty a pretty hilarious combo that also works with c'thun and does even more dmg. It's aviana, kun, bran, c'thun buff, c'thun buff, c'thun, panda, c'thun for 64 dmg.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This is what my list morphed into to combat Aggro... haven't seen as much pirate warrior so could probably change some things.
I dropped the Raven Idols because they are dead cards early vs aggro, you pray to get an answer but instead I just have 2 Feral and Ooze..
Kun is a flex and I didn't have him for a while but I have come to like him a lot. I've used his Armor gain against aggro on several occasions, it also makes this deck favorable vs Freeze Mage.

Portal can be an AoW or another Drake, I think I added it after my AoW got Deadly Shotted and I lost a game lol. AoW seems like a dead card most of the time so I dropped him. Might just add 2nd Drake back.

View attachment 101275
Two ferals does sound good with a 2nd auctioneer. Time to retire Brann, RIP.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Do you guys consider Jade druid a control deck? Personally I think so, but reddit is full of whine about control being dead.

• 1Like

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I would call it more of a stall deck like ice mage builds. Black Knight and Harrison Jones worth their weight right now. Dust those bad boys off and tech them into your decks if you can possibly find the room.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Do you guys consider Jade druid a control deck? Personally I think so, but reddit is full of whine about control being dead.
No. It's more like a tempo/miracle deck. Druid has limited board clears/comeback mechanics, need to always have something on board. Even with a Miracle Jade turn you die if you never get to use your minions.

Control decks have many hard removals and aren't worried to play nothing on board at times. Druid is VERY worried if they have a dead turn.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would call it more of a stall deck like ice mage builds. Black Knight and Harrison Jones worth their weight right now. Dust those bad boys off and tech them into your decks if you can possibly find the room.

Anyone who needs to dust off their Harrison Jones is terrible at deckbuilding.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if it was "sleeper", was kinda obvious fit in Control Decks that can combo with removal. Doesn't work in Mage too well but Priest/Warlock can both abuse it pretty hard. I need to make Savj's Renolock deck, seems good. Been trying to get Mage to work cause still 100 wins from Golden. I copied a Kolento Reno Mage deck that works decently.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well bunch of reddit posts about Dirty Rat, it's pretty nice if you time it right and have a good read on your opponent's hand, especially for shit like Reno. Forcing Reno/Jaraxxus/Alex out of the opponent's hand makes a lot of game a ton easier, it's an interesting card for sure.

It's also an overstated card because of the "negative" effect, so you can still get good value out of it against say an aggro deck, since a lot of them are small minions and a few need battlecry/buff hand synergy first before being playable. Obviously if you roll the Doomguard or Highmane or whatever you lose the game outright in general(especially highmane) but a 2/6taunt on turn2 is otherwise pretty fucking annoying to deal with as aggro.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Not sure if I should be happy or annoyed with 20 minute dragon reno priest mirrors. I never really got into control warrior mostly because of boredom but at least this is a challenge instead of mindless tank up and wait stuff. This one I won when I pulled a counterspell from discover and cancelled a 10 mana kazakus..

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am a bit confused - there is no replay function for hearthstone? By far the least complex game Blizzard has, where a replay file would range in the few kb range?

Has this ever been explained?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I am a bit confused - there is no replay function for hearthstone? By far the least complex game Blizzard has, where a replay file would range in the few kb range?

They're just a small team, give them a break!!!!

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you use hearthstone deck tracker there is one built in if you're looking for a replay.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you use hearthstone deck tracker there is one built in if you're looking for a replay.
Yeah I noticed there are plenty of replay third party tools. Maybe blizzard just decided to not "waste" resources on their own system.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Client is built out of sticks and cheesepuffs so probably annoying to implement without bugging shit. It took them forever to make a spectator client, and it's still bugged like a year after and still doesn't let you see the opponent's hand or their discover picks without a secondary camera showing their point of view(and that sucks cause of the inherent lag between the 2 point of views).

• 1Like