Hearthstone

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wasn't having much luck with shaman murlocs but I went to Lakkari lock with Zavas and on a pretty good roll now. Had no issues finishing the quest and once the portal comes out, that's it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
63 packs, 3 Legends.

31st pack was Warlock Quest
43rd pack was the Paladin Legend
61st pack was the Warlock Quest again

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I went back through my collection, and you are right, I got one Legendary: Spiritsinger Umbra. I don't know how I missed that. Still, 1 out of 60 packs can suck it. Good thing im sitting on 11k Dust.

What is the general consensus when it comes to dusting cards out of the latest expansions that went to wild? I don't have much time to play, and I never once played Wild since its conception. Is there any reason to hold on to those cards? I could care less about having a "complete collection" or playing wild.

I wouldn't dust things, but I actually play Wild. I think Wild is just going to get better and better too.

Expansion is over boys, I got Golaka Crawler from Jeweled Macaw against a Pirate Warrior.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Quest mage is essentially a better Reno-Freeze hybrid isn't it? Can't imagine it not being popular in some form. Hell you could even run it in tempo mage if that exists ever again.
I wouldn't compare it to the reno mage at all, it's more comparable to freeze because you draw fast and have to keep buying turns. Only difference is this version has as nearly infinite damage... or however many fireballs you can cast in 90 seconds. Armor won't matter and it doesn't need Alex either. It's probably favored against control since the clock is longer.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@Myst I dust them as I never play wild nor do I care to. If at some point I do, I can just craft some stuff.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't compare it to the reno mage at all, it's more comparable to freeze because you draw fast and have to keep buying turns. Only difference is this version has as nearly infinite damage... or however many fireballs you can cast in 90 seconds. Armor won't matter and it doesn't need Alex either. It's probably favored against control since the clock is longer.

Have you ever played infinite fireball before? Armor does matter because animations take so goddamn long.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever played infinite fireball before? Armor does matter because animations take so goddamn long.
when you get 2 turns the animations dont add enough. You would need over 100 armor. At most if the animations took 5 seconds... which is way longer than actual, that's 15 fireballs for 90 damage.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dog from Complexity got rank 1 legend on stream with 30,000 people watching playing quest rogue so everyone can look forward to that being a thing for a bit.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
when you get 2 turns the animations dont add enough. You would need over 100 armor. At most if the animations took 5 seconds... which is way longer than actual, that's 15 fireballs for 90 damage.

You're right I wasn't thinking about time walk.

What's his list though? I don't see how you get Antonidas and 4 apprentices into play in a single turn when reflection only gives you one extra apprentice and Thaurissan isn't around to help cook the combo in your hand. Is time walk also part of setting the combo up?

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Heh, two degenerate combo decks on the first day. Well the time walk one is about as slow as freeze mage, except they can go infinite.

Hunter quest is garbage so far.
Warrior quest is bad.
Shaman quest is okay.
Priest quest is okay.

Dunno about warlock yet, seems all the discard decks aren't even running it.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
You go apprentice, apprentice, copy, copy, time walk.
Next turn, Antonidas, then fireball face to death.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You go apprentice, apprentice, copy, copy, time walk.
Next turn, Antonidas, then fireball face to death.

Ok so time walk helps get around some of the time loss from animation that was present in the pre-standard version of the deck because you had to had to play the whole thing from hand in a single turn.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You're right I wasn't thinking about time walk.

What's his list though? I don't see how you get Antonidas and 4 apprentices into play in a single turn when reflection only gives you one extra apprentice and Thaurissan isn't around to help cook the combo in your hand. Is time walk also part of setting the combo up?
This is 1 video on reddit (cant embed for some reason)
https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24981614304-offset-10454.468000000046-60-854x480.mp4

There are a few ways to do it but you need both sorc, both molten and antonidas to have everything.
Now it can easily be fucked up by the player and once people start running dirty rat again I don't think it'll work very much at all. Also coldlight by opponent can ruin your day.

• 1Like

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck that mage deck, it's about as lame as the people still playing pirate warrior. Fun and interactive.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
rogue was 2/4 with novice eng, killed 1... dirty rat his 2nd and killed, lmfao. Dirty rat will be in all my decks to fuck with rogue/mage questers

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Played a bunch of games from that rogue quest deck I linked earlier. Loving it, and i honestly think my brew is better than dogs. he uses pirates to help shore up the early game, i like the extra draw, gets me to the quest faster, and then after playing the quest, you can spam the board so damn much they'll never catch up even if they clear it a couple times.

• 1Like