Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Didn't buy any packs so I got zero legs from my 8 free ones.

Then I ended an arena run with 9 wins and opened the mage legendary.

My legendary was fucking Ozoruk.

Not even sure what to craft. Every expansion before this I've always dropped about 6k dust immediately. During WoG I used like 12k dust, because there was so much that seemed so fun (and for the most part, it was). But atm I have no idea. Most of that is likely because I'm not really playing right now, but it's also because I think this is the most confusing the state of the game has ever been at.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think the complaining is overblown tbh. People complain cause they can't try all legendaries on day 1. Amusing

• 1Like

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did just pack the murloc quest lego twice within 7 packs though. Yesterday I packed Spiritsinger Umbra thrice in my 63 packs as well. That was pretty dumb.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Also , fucking bullshit that the Maiev quest took away one of my legit quests. I thought once I did it or another quest I'd get the quest it stole back, but nope.

• 1Like

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also , fucking bullshit that the Maiev quest took away one of my legit quests. I thought once I did it or another quest I'd get the quest it stole back, but nope.
yeah, that was dumb. I lost a 60g quest that I had one win left on. HOW WUDE!

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My legendary was fucking Ozoruk.

Not even sure what to craft. Every expansion before this I've always dropped about 6k dust immediately. During WoG I used like 12k dust, because there was so much that seemed so fun (and for the most part, it was). But atm I have no idea. Most of that is likely because I'm not really playing right now, but it's also because I think this is the most confusing the state of the game has ever been at.

I'd get the rogue legendary first. Deck is super fun and quest will probably be adjusted soon. Murloc quest is fun and priest or mage quest is good for control players.

• 1Like

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
80 packs yielded golden Tyrantus (pack 21), The last Kaleidosaur (pack 26), Clutchmother Zavas (pack 31), Elise the Trailblazer (pack 57) and Jungle Giants (pack 79). Most of them wouldn't be something I craft but one legendary per 16 packs does not allow for complaints. Not about the legendaries anyway, RNG on the other cards seems fucked. I have only 2 of 6-8 commons after those 80 packs while most other commons sit at 6-9+ and I am missing a ton of rares but have 4-9 of others. No big deal in the long run but it was odd enough to notice.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only seven legendaries out of 180 packs, 3 of them Kalimos, 2 Ozruk. Other two were paladin quest and warrior quest. Meh.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the complaining is overblown tbh. People complain cause they can't try all legendaries on day 1. Amusing
How does it matter it's Day 1?

People bulk purchase almost all the packs on day 1 they'll get. It's not like there's a steady progress in HS, either you spend a lot of money to buy cards, or you get 2-3 packs per week from the daily quest.

If someone buys 100 packs, he's not gonna get that number again from quest rewards before the next expansion drops.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How does it matter it's Day 1?

People bulk purchase almost all the packs on day 1 they'll get. It's not like there's a steady progress in HS, either you spend a lot of money to buy cards, or you get 2-3 packs per week from the daily quest.

If someone buys 100 packs, he's not gonna get that number again from quest rewards before the next expansion drops.

Depending how much you play, you can save 10k gold between expansions easily. Also, most cards will be deemed garbage in a month once the meta shakes out. You do not need a full collection to play this game, and if your goal is only to build decks, you can still craft the pieces over time... there is plenty of time before next expansion.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Welp you can use 2xRadiant elemental, a shadowvision in hand and in deck to skip your opponents turn.....every turn.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a natural mistake.

instead of properly fixing their game, they band-aided the one particular card that basically did the same thing before.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Welp you can use 2xRadiant elemental, a shadowvision in hand and in deck to skip your opponents turn.....every turn.

c70b80d3850241ad995142df46c3d3ff.gif

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Global squelch, hide animations, open any number of packs at once.

2csihpe.png

What are three pieces of basic functionality the Hearthstone devs have deliberately chosen not to include in their game

• 1Like

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Depending how much you play, you can save 10k gold between expansions easily. Also, most cards will be deemed garbage in a month once the meta shakes out. You do not need a full collection to play this game, and if your goal is only to build decks, you can still craft the pieces over time... there is plenty of time before next expansion.

Exactly.

I wonder if HS had singles and a trading market what a Legendary Quest would be selling for on Day 1?

A pack is $1.50 and assuming 1 per 40 legendary drop, any random legendary would be baseline $60? The market would push down the unplayables and drive up demand on the key cards. But prices would drop because you can craft via dust, increasing supply?

Paging @Sterling

• 1Like