Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
One of the worst brawls I've played. So much rng and horseshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Do any of the sets ever go on sale?

On sale?!
da70f17cad9fd4d0792928f091a02e14.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Krag

Peasant
I've been muddling about around rank 8-9 for a few days playing some non-tier-1 decks, mostly dragon priest. Today was the last day for me to get to rank 5 (out all day tomorrow), so I thought that I might miss it for once. But Raza priest (without Velen, who I don't have) came through.

raza-streak.png

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've been muddling about around rank 8-9 for a few days playing some non-tier-1 decks, mostly dragon priest. Today was the last day for me to get to rank 5 (out all day tomorrow), so I thought that I might miss it for once. But Raza priest (without Velen, who I don't have) came through.

View attachment 154059

I just hit 6 and have some time tomorrow to finish up. Raza was doing well but hit a wall so went to Kele rogue. Deck is disgusting and the rng gods always side with aggro. I never have a boardwipe when I need it with Raza(with lots of draw) but almost always see Kelesith at some point with rogue.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wish there was a mode that you could play that wasn't just the same 4 or 5 net decks from guys who dropped countless dollars on this game.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really enjoy any of the decks right now

Not really about the decks for me, but I am more interested in other games right now. The meta seems fairly balanced after the latest nerfs. I haven't even tried the new Rogue list... I should... Still need ~150 wins for Golden, which would be my last golden.

Might try for HCT points next year. So until ~January or whenever, I'm just getting Rank 5 and logging in as little as possible. I like the competitive tournaments a bit more, can use more strategy, but obviously still susceptible to RNG. Time commitment for tournaments is a bit much though, we'll see.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Have the CoF quest if anyone else has to trade. zzeris #1385

Completed

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Nope, it's the bullshit Hero priest deck that is cancer. Pure faggotry.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Great way to further kill off the player base.

Great point. It's getting harder and harder to get the cards needed to make top decks. So lets shorten the release cycle because we really suck at making a fun, balanced game. Honestly, they test so poorly and so little, do we really want them releasing half assed shit even quicker? I

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users