Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously doubt it since I would think the card would say minions with charge (like UTH). Plus that would be pretty OP.
It wouldn't have to be charge, you aren't summoning new minions, you're turning your existing ones into 2/2's.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hunters are pretty beastly no doubt. Between the in the face UTH decks, and the Fatty hunters you really don't have to play anything else.
That being said they intend to nerf UTH again...... Let's see what the brilliant minds at Blizzard come up with this time.
Change starving buzzard from 100% draw when playing a beast to 50%. Hunters fixed.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Seems silly to nerf Buzzard. No one was complaining about buzzard after the drop to 2/1 and unleash nerf. I would like to see them consider putting Unleash at 4 mana, or at least 3, and then seeing how shit shakes out.

Column_sl

shitlord
Shaman doesn't.
They kind of do if you count farsight, and their class ability as basically 2 cards.

Same with Locks with their class ability and Mortal coil.

But looking at hunter they do still have flair, and tracking. So I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The comments by Brad Bode kinda worry me. He seems too reluctant to change cards and feels like the meta will just evolve to "anti-hunter", and that kind of evolution is good for the game. I disagree with all this. I think in a digital game, one of the big strengths is you can slightly tweak shit to keep the game fun and fresh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I don't get it. They were all for a bunch of poorly considered nerfs near the end of beta, but now one card is dramatically warping the metagame and they refuse to touch it.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Shaman doesn't.
Shaman doesn't have the card draw of other classes, but it has the ultra-mega permanent-making hero power. It isn't the best power in the game, but the ability to play a totem every turn is the way that Shaman makes up for its lack of card draw. Instead of massive card draw, Shaman makes significant passive permanents every turn andsavesits cards instead.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The comments by Brad Bode kinda worry me. He seems too reluctant to change cards and feels like the meta will just evolve to "anti-hunter", and that kind of evolution is good for the game. I disagree with all this.
I couldn't feel more the opposite. The game isn't imbalanced and you don't fidget with cards just because people are bitching. With a card game the burden is on the players. Too much Hunter? Adapt. You don't want to adapt, you just want Hunter to be much worse? Can't help you.

And there are new cards on the way this summer. Everything is going to be immediately different. Going in and making changes now when nothing is broken for the sole purpose of making something else popular doesn't make any sense.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That would hurt hunters too much. Every class has a class card, or ability to generate multiple cards immediately.
Most other classes have to give something up to get immediate cards. Hunter gets additional cards as a consequence of making an already decent play.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hunter out draws every other class by such a ridiculous amount. It should not be possible to out draw a life tapping warlock by 10 cards for basically 4 mana and making plays you normally would anyways. Buzzard should just be changed to actually playing a beast so that UTH and Animal Companion don't draw. Leave all the other UTH interactions like Timber Wolf and Hyena. It's just the draw power is out of control

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to see minions that have more health but have an effect like takes 1 damage when the effect triggers. That would be good on Buzzard

Northerner

N00b
Well, or just introduce counters and throw two or three on the buzzard. Draw a card at the cost of one counter. Hell, give it one counter and an effect of add one counter each turn if you like.

There are many, many ways to balance things but some would require additional 'complexity' and Blizzard really wants to keep shit simple for Timmy. I even get that a bit because we all need Timmy to keep a happy winrate.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I couldn't feel more the opposite. The game isn't imbalanced and you don't fidget with cards just because people are bitching. With a card game the burden is on the players. Too much Hunter? Adapt. You don't want to adapt, you just want Hunter to be much worse? Can't help you.

And there are new cards on the way this summer. Everything is going to be immediately different. Going in and making changes now when nothing is broken for the sole purpose of making something else popular doesn't make any sense.
I agree with this %100. Leave the meta alone and just keep shifting it around with new cards. As soon as they start changing cards to tinker with the meta they are going down an unwinnable path of development.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think I'm done with ranked this season. I tanked from 3 to 6 on just the shittiest luck ever. 7 games I was one one off lethal 1-2 turns before I died. 7 games, where I just needed 1 more damage from anywhere at all, and nothing. Tons of games where they just got fucking perfect draws and I couldn't get anything. I had a Druid v Druid game where all I needed for 12 cards was a Black Knight, and it was the 3rd card from the bottom. Nothing like drawing 7 cards in a turn with a Gadgetzan and not pulling it.