Hearthstone

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Has Blizzard mentioned how you get the gold versions of the Naxx cards? Assuming they're in the reward set and you can't craft any of it. Bling is important.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The new warrior card doesn't seem very exciting to me. Did warriors really need more weapons? Fiery axe, reaper, gorehowl, weaponsmith, and now deaths bite? Seems redundant.

MossyBank

N00b
That weapon card is basically a Truesilver Champion with a built in WW instead of +2 heal. It's gonna be really great for control warriors to activate their acolyte of pains, and armorsmiths.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The new warrior card doesn't seem very exciting to me. Did warriors really need more weapons? Fiery axe, reaper, gorehowl, weaponsmith, and now deaths bite? Seems redundant.
I don't disagree.

I want Fiery War-axe in the early game. I want Gorehowl in the late game. I guess if I'm playing Aggro Warrior, Death's Bite replaces Arcanite Reaper? Maybe? Overall it's pretty underwhelming but then again the other class cards have been pretty underwhelming.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Here's what Kitkatz had to say about the Death's Bite reveal.

Kitkatz_sl said:
Death's Bite is an extremely powerful addition to the control warrior arsenal. It provides a 4 mana answer to chillwind yeti and harvest golem, another method to break divine shield, let's you set up a turn 5 armorsmith + acolyte + the weapon deathrattle to combo, or it can help frothing berserker go HAM. Late game you can drop it turn 8, alex + attack turn 9, grom + weapon attack + execute + execute/shieldslam to remove two or three taunts on turn 10.
Also, it's the only weapon with some counterplay to an Ooze, Harrison, or the Corsair(lol). I like it a whole lot better than the other class cards we've seen so far.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It needs to be used twice to do the swipe effect though, which is like a shitty delayed swipe. It's like the "answer to yeti" thing, but only if you play it on 4 when going first and you swing on that turn, including face, so you can actually kill the yeti they play on their 4 and if you're 2nd it doesn't actually kill a yeti. It's a pretty decent card but having to swing it twice actually makes it a lot less useful at dealing with some shit right away.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like it because as others pointed out, its 5 damage to 1 target on the second swing and a free whirlwind to activate frothing/armorsmith/acolytes/execute. Also one could play grommash and enrage him turn 8 instead of waiting turn 9 with ww or turn 10 w/ taskmaster. I would say its strictly a better arcanite reaper, the 1 backend aoe is far more valuable than 1 extra damage on the first swing. If it doesn't seem exciting to you, you must have never played control warrior.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I didn't mean to say it's a bad card, it seems pretty nice especially in any decks that make use of whirlwind in the first place. But it's not much like a swipe and it's not a counter to yeti(not more than arcanite reaper is at least, so that's not a very useful property). It definitely looks better than Arcanite Reaper in every constructed deck.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was more making the point that the warrior card just does what they already do. Wasn't saying it's a bad card. I thought the Naxx cards were supposed to be filling in holes in classes arsenal. For example, the druid card gives them a kind of hard removal, something they lack. The warrior card is just more of the same, only slightly different.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much competition for warriors in the 4 mana slot though, there is arathi weaponsmith and that isn't even typically used in control warrior.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I was more making the point that the warrior card just does what they already do. Wasn't saying it's a bad card. I thought the Naxx cards were supposed to be filling in holes in classes arsenal. For example, the druid card gives them a kind of hard removal, something they lack. The warrior card is just more of the same, only slightly different.
Giving Druid hard removal would be a terrible idea.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Someone post a warrior list I can grind to decent rank with.
warrior-control2.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you're seeing a lot of zoo use watcher druid, I just went 5/5 straight against zoos and I although I don't keep track I'd say I'm probably around 10/12 overall in the matchup. Right now I'm using:
Druid - Deckbuilder - HearthPwn

Edit - 6/6
Woohoo, 1/5th the way to golden druid!

I hope I keep seeing a good percentage of zoo all the way up, I think you had it the other way around gavinrad if you had 60% win rate against watcher druid with zoo you were playing some bad watcher druids. I gotta be about 18-3 in the matchup, the one new loss being when I griped the other day about not drawing a single card that could save me with 10/14 cards left. I did make one change though, I dropped one doa in that list for a spellbreaker and its insane the difference one card can make. Going 2nd and going turn 2 watcher into turn 3 spellbreaker/keeper into turn 4 yeti is devastating in every match up. The third silence has come through in a pinch a number of times allowing better trades or bypassing that big taunt against late game control decks.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Am I doing miracle rogue wrong if I'm having about 60% winrate? Granted, the first several losses can be chalked up to learning the deck, but I still feel like some games RNG bends me over the desk and has its way with me and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it (10 cards left, no auctioneer pulled yet, etc).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You're definitely going to lose some games as miracle because auctioneer/Leeroy is at the bottom of your deck.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's basically the jist of it.

Tazdingos/cleave/harrison jones/pyromancers are good subs as well depending on what you're seeing most while laddering or lacking some of the legendaries. I'd argue Ysera is the least important of them. I'd also say at least grommash/rag/alex is necessary to make it work.