Hearthstone

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
NA shop is closed/can't play Naxx, tried a ranked game and it disconnected me after I won and didn't count the win.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually lost my first game in the druid challenge with a really shitty draw, but wrecked her the second one. Heroic mode hoooooo!

Krag

Peasant
Not enough room to unleash the ooze army.

MUTNlcm.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Echoing ooze seemed kinda serious

and yeah, that Maexxna hero ability was fucking horrid against that deck, kept returning battlecrys. All the value.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
First 5 normals were easy as expected, though faerlina was rough since I chose a slow control priest, though still ended up winning, barely.

Got one try on heroic anubrekan but lost, since the deck I chose couldn't keep up with a 4/4 every round from his hero power. Sadly the servers seem to be down before I could try again with a mage deck I wanted to try against him.

If Alexstraza works in heroic mode, it may trivialize a lot of the encounters, setting heros health from 99 to 15...

Column_sl

shitlord
LOL zoo owns all the normals within seconds. You have to go to the face for the some of the heroics, im using a coldlight agro rogue, and seems to be working.

As im playing the 2nd heroic boss the damn server goes down

Krag

Peasant
I wish they had worked more on the AI, since I think that could make it more fun than just beefing up the hero abilities and could also be used for other adventures/modes/difficulty levels, but it's as horrid as ever it seems. Case in point, I used the druid poison seeds just to see it and we end with three treants each. On the AI's turn it drops a cult master (good start), but then attacks my hero with all three minions letting me just kill his cult master with a tree next turn...

Column_sl

shitlord
If Alexstraza works in heroic mode, it may trivialize a lot of the encounters, setting heros health from 99 to 15...
Soon as the servers come back up that is what I planned to play with a handlock on the heroics.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I wish they had worked more on the AI, since I think that could make it more fun than just beefing up the hero abilities and could also be used for other adventures/modes/difficulty levels, but it's as horrid as ever it seems. Case in point, I used the druid poison seeds just to see it and we end with three treants each. On the AI's turn it drops a cult master (good start), but then attacks my hero with all three minions letting me just kill his cult master with a tree next turn...
The AI still makes some foolish mistakes, yeah. One glaring mistake I saw it make so far was having a nerubian egg out, then playing a crazed alchemist to switch my 3/3 minion instead of alching his 0/2 egg...

Column_sl

shitlord
The Ai is dumb as shit, it just throws downs card constantly. In the Heroics it trys to compensate for being so shitty by constantly throwing OP cards at you with an extended healthpool

Column_sl

shitlord
I saw Athene just beat the last heroic boss, by stacking heals on a paladin. The boss will just keep returning your heals while you have his whole field trapped at damage 1's.

Then set up the kill with Alex

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, this shit has been pretty easy so far. Won everything I played.

all normals + class challenges + first heroic beaten, now can't login.

Ive been using pally decks but most of the key cards are neutrals.
Battlecrys destroy maexxna. Infinite Kodos, Sunfuries, Guardians, Farseers... ez mode.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Is there any hero that tends to start off easier than the rest, or does it really not matter?
Mage and Priest both have some of the best basic cards and some really good common cards. Accordingly both classes do really well against similar skilled players with similar collections.

Warlock Zoo deck is the cheapest competitive deck in the game but you're still going to need 1,000 dust or so to put it together depending on how lucky you are with packs. You can also just use the Zoo concept to make a sub-optimal Zoo deck until the rest of the pieces are opened or crafted if you don't want to dust cards.

Krag

Peasant
Is there any hero that tends to start off easier than the rest, or does it really not matter?
I'd say shaman and druid gets the most mileage out of their basic (from reaching level ten) and common cards (the cheapest to craft and the ones you'll get in spades from packs). The cheapest effective deck to craft at the moment is probably warlock zoo, but that could change with the Naxx cards.

My advice would be to get all classes to level 10 (it doesn't take that long) and see if you like any of them more than the rest. You'll get experience from messing about in Naxx too.

Column_sl

shitlord
Listening to Reynad talk about how insane Zoo will be after the last wing is cleared is crazy.

It makes total sense tho that as more cards come into the game the warlock hero power just increases in power.