Hearthstone

Neph_sl

shitlord
StrifeCro is my new go to YouTuber for HS content. He got Trump's old video editor, so there's little downtime. Also, he makes really interesting decks and has great explanations for his in-game decisions.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just had an Arena game vs. a Paladin as a Mage where I was working on stabilizing and board control and I had 9 cards in my hand and he had 1 and a clear board on both sides. Then he Divine Favored for 8 lol. I still won though. He played 9 secrets in the first 12 turns. No idea what crack he was smoking. They were all Avenge and Repentance as well, I actually got to heal for 15 from a single Zombie Chow of his. /facepalm

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Patron Warrior is seriously the most boring thing to play against. Particularly since it seems that everyone playing it is semi retarded and takes 10 minutes per turn, even when they aren't having a Patron turn. The games go really, really long and are just soooo bland. Just had to slowly beat a Patron Warrior to death with his own Fatigue, after going through like 30 armor. For fucksake. Getting Troggzor from Unstable Portal against Patron Warrior is hilarious at least, boring fuckers. Jesus Christ, Constructed is a horrible mess.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Patron Warrior is seriously the most boring thing to play against. Particularly since it seems that everyone playing it is semi retarded and takes 10 minutes per turn, even when they aren't having a Patron turn. The games go really, really long and are just soooo bland. Just had to slowly beat a Patron Warrior to death with his own Fatigue, after going through like 30 armor. For fucksake. Getting Troggzor from Unstable Portal against Patron Warrior is hilarious at least, boring fuckers. Jesus Christ, Constructed is a horrible mess.
Not see one in a long time myself. Lots of the Ysera control warrior though.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been impressed by Patron Warriors so far. 1 or 2 end up with a 20+ damage lethal turn with Warsong Commander on board when they do their big Patron multiplying trick.

Most of the games though seems to be them dead before they can pull it off with me still being at 25+ life since they always seem to just keep all their cards so they can pull the big combo turn. Other than that they either armor up, or try to keep the board clear.

It just seems to never work for them...maybe my deck is just good against them I don't know. Usually though Patron Warrior is almost a guaranteed win for me.

I personally wish they would cut the length of turns by half...people play way too slow most of the time. And rope should just be an automatic loss. The amount of people taking the full turn to play a fucking obvious move is insane.

And you would think people would play faster as they get better at the game but it seems to be the opposite.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know he's not played in anything atm, but I have no complaints considering how few legendaries I've gotten since GvG released.

rrr_img_98151.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think you just don't see him often because he is a class specific gvg legendary so not many ppl have him, but he was rated one of the best class legendaries and every time I've seen him played he has gotten good value.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I did see some people messing around using him in tempo rogue when the rogue meta was still in shambles after the auctioneer nerf, but now that oil rogue is well established, I doubt people are even trying any variations of tempo rogue anymore.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm sure Gavin doesn't already have a Dr. Boom.

Usually when I get a golden legendary like that I just build a deck around them and play it til I get bored. It's fun not to netdeck sometimes and if you build something halfway decent you'll even manage a few wins just from your opponents not really knowing what your deck is. I landed a golden sneeds which I worked into a couple decks and just had fun with it. Golden every Legendary in the game!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got a golden Flame Leviathan about a week ago, still haven't played it, maybe I should at least take it for a spin.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got a golden Hemet Nesingwary during 1st day of GvG... I might have used it in a PvE deck once lol. Im waiting till Druid is 90% of the ladder to run Hemet+TBK.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I never disenchant Gold unless I have 2 of them already, or 1 in the case of Gold Legendary. I just really like the way they look.
smile.png

I actually never disenchanted a regular Legendary either unless I had 2...even if I don't play them. I am just a completist and would like to have a complete collection at some point. Not sure that will happen at this point, it takes too long to get enough gold to play arena to win packs, to get cards to disenchant for dust...and I'm haven't gotten a card I don't have in forever now...and I am not gonna buy any packs.

That reminds me, I have enough dust for a new Legendary I think.
smile.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, a golden Hemet would get DE'd by me even though I don't really DE any goldens. That card is just complete trash.
I also have a Golden Gruul.

Golden Gruul was one of my first ever Legendaries. I could have DE'd long ago for something more useful but Golden Legends are way too rare so I'll never DE them. I'm also only missing like 5 Legendaries so I don't need the dust. I'll be using dust to craft golds soon. Got around ~3200 dust just sitting atm.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
I like collecting too but I got a golden Nat Pagle and within 30 seconds he was dust and I had a brand new Boom in every deck. I would give the same advice to anyone who is new. Find out if a golden legend is worth a shit and if not craft yourself a Sylvanas, Boom, or Rag. All 3 of those are game changing cards. Tirion was just as big for my Paladin deck but I don't like crafting class specific if I can help it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My first legendary every was a golden Sylvanas. My second legendary was a normal Sylvanas. I DE'ed the golden Sylvanas to make a Rag. Still don't regret it.